OTHER GAMES

While Wyoming's comeback was impressive and gutsy, I think Tech pretty much laid an egg.

It won't be an easy cakewalk, but we should beat Wyoming by 17 points.

Our D-line will get to Wyo's QB in a way Tech's D-line couldn't.

I just dont get the Big . I watched the Rutgers v NW game. There were about 1000 in attendance and Gun Smoke reruns drew more viewers. How does a slate of these games make money. UCLA

shocked at baylor's loss

The Baylor starting QB was playing one legged until he was finally pulled late in the 4th quarter. I only saw the second half so I'm not sure when he got injured but his left leg was wrapped from mid-thigh to nearly his ankle and he could put virtually no weight on it. That made the Baylor offense really ugly, but the main problem was thier offensive line who looked worse than Texas' line. Tx St was running through that line at will. I was questioning why Aranda kept the injured starter in for so long until the backup came in. OMG, he was awful.

While Wyoming's comeback was impressive and gutsy, I think Tech pretty much laid an egg.

It won't be an easy cakewalk, but we should beat Wyoming by 17 points.

Our D-line will get to Wyo's QB in a way Tech's D-line couldn't.
Laid an egg or tossed a tortilla?

On 3rd down from their own 7, Florida State nearly gets sacked for a safety ... then despite getting out of the endzone and up to his own 3 or 4, the QB blindly tosses it lightly up for grabs while getting hit ... but LSU drops the would-be interception.

Same QB who panicked on the goal line earlier does a great job staying poised in the face of a blitzing LB on 4th and 2. Calmly hits the RB who went out in the flat where the LB would have been, for a big gain down to the 1. Seminoles score on the next play.

Regardless of the outcome...
Fsu has done turned theyselves around.
Fsu is easily a fit in the sec. A week ago I wouldn't have said that. Impressive showing

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back