Michigan Week

Just read Gus Johnson and Klatt are calling the game for Fox. Sooooooooo glad I can sync up to Craig & Roger instead of listening to those two...
Except delayed feed has them two plays behind; one of the main reasons I refuse to sit in the club at Memorial Stadium

Except delayed feed has them two plays behind; one of the main reasons I refuse to sit in the club at Memorial Stadium
I just pause the DVR and sync it to their feed on Texassports. It's really pretty easy. I usually have to resync after halftime.

Sounds to me like you just qualified for a Masters in Electrical Engineering from A&M.

I can barely turn two devices on at once, much less "sync" them.

Last edited:
My 18 yr old granddaughter taught me how. I think she was 6 when she taught me how important it was to occasionally de-frag my old computer back then.

I thought about accepting that anm degree offer, but I'm afraid it'd come with a lobotomy.

Interesting.
Any thoughts as to why? How many other school’s seals do we have on the main building?
Only thing I can come with is more recent than the building, but it is that Michigan is the "public Ivy" that we can most closely pattern after inspite of the recent attempts from the President's office to hand that title to Berzerkley.

For those in question, the "public ivys" are Berzerkley, Michigan, UVA, UNC. Texas, Georgia, Florida, and UCLA trying to gain entrance, and Wisconsin as a regular wannabe.

the audio is usually faster than the video because it goes straight to broadcast and reception. I watch most of the games on the computer so I can comment or take screen shots at the same time. You can use third party apps that can delay the audio so you can sync it to the video stream

The audio is delayed a couple of plays behind the video, or if you're in the club, Craig Way is calling first down, when center is snapping ball on third down.

There is a lot of confidence on the Texas side and I think we have a great team going into Ann Arbor, but I have tempered my expectations a bit. Big respect for defending champ UM unless we see clear evidence to the contrary.

In any case I am so pumped for this matchup tomorrow, as I think any college football fan would be. Texas-Michigan just sounds great. A win for the Horns would be a terrific early season achievement.

Can’t wait! :hookem:

Interesting.
Any thoughts as to why? How many other school’s seals do we have on the main building?
I think it goes back to the 30s when building was finished. That architect wanted to link Texas as a first class university to other universities all over the world including Bulgaria Paris etc. Michigan was considered top tier in USA

Is anyone concerned about the weather? 55 F at game start. That’s 40 F colder than Austin. It’s like Xmas weather. I predict at least 2 dropped passes.

So my sister and daughter and I are having breakfast this morning at the Hotel Silberhorn in Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland and are chatting about today’s game and a young man (late 20s) stopped by our table to ask if we were Longhorns, to which my daughter and I answered HELL YES. He and his wife are Longhorns, too (2018).
IT’S GREAT TO BE A LONGHORN!!!

A UT-UM connection. The University of Michigan seal is displayed on the east side of UT's Main Building, while the UT seal in stained glass can be found in the Michigan law library.

View attachment 10697
source: @JimNicar
I don’t know why we display their logo. But as to the UM law library, it has a stained-glass window for every American university that existed when the building was built.

We called it the meat market. Undergraduate girls often “study”there in the hopes of picking up law-school guys. Or at least, that’s how it was in the 1990s.

This has been a great week reliving what at the time was the best football game and sporting event I had ever attended in person, the 2005 Rose Bowl. I still remember getting up at 2:30 in the morning to go down to Colorado Avenue and see the Rose Parade, walking into the Rose Bowl and the flyover, and then a back-and-forth game that just left me breathless by the end. I didn't think that could ever be topped until of course one year later at the same place when it was.

Texas-Michigan seems like a game that shouldn't be happening for only the second time in history.

From the Jungfrau, at the very top of Europe:
TEXAS FIGHT! BTHO MICHIGAN!
IMG_1254.jpeg

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back