Michigan Week

Hey UM.

Wolverine fans, the Burnt Orange Media Complex is alive and spread far and wide!

The University of Texas has more overall academic prestige than UM, far more endow $$$. You got about 50 more all-time football wins but we are gaining on yer' ***!!!

Key matchup series:
:um:
Rayshaun Benny
DL
Height - tall
Weight - heavy
Speed - fast
Quickness - feline
Bench Press - 1960 VW bug
Grade in Public Speaking Class - C-

Fortunately, he comes from that notoriously soft and wimpy town of Detroit, so he's probably not very tough...:smokin:

Last edited:
Game notes from @BlakeMunroeOTF

ut-um.jpg

Our OL vs their D-front.

That will determine the winner.

We don't have to "win" that battle, just keep them in check so Quinn has enough time to spread it around, and our RBs aren't hit right when they get the ball. If we're just even in our OL vs. their DL battle, we win.

Hey UM.

Wolverine fans, the Burnt Orange Media Complex is alive and spread far and wide!

The University of Texas has more overall academic prestige than UM, far more endow $$$. You got about 50 more all-time football wins but we are gaining on yer' ***!!!
NCAA may help us catch up if you believe any of the rumors about vacating wins.

Our OL vs their D-front.

That will determine the winner.

We don't have to "win" that battle, just keep them in check so Quinn has enough time to spread it around, and our RBs aren't hit right when they get the ball. If we're just even in our OL vs. their DL battle, we win.
Not just the d-line. Michigan runs effective blitzes. The O-line communication needs to be there. Ewers must protect the ball especially on throws to the outside as Michigan's db's will jump those routes.

A UT-UM connection. The University of Michigan seal is displayed on the east side of UT's Main Building, while the UT seal in stained glass can be found in the Michigan law library.

GWu6cN3XUAAhctZ.jpg

source: @JimNicar

cnb,

Who is that idiot and what WalMart does he buy his tshirts at? I'll call Bentonville and tell them not to sell him any more.

Going into this game, my confidence level is somewhere between 2004 in the shoe at night where I Texas was their equal, but had to prove it on the road. Baxter may be missed most in this game as a bigger back for handling blitzing backers. Ewers will have to find the mismatches quickly and make good decisions with the ball (no turnovers). If the line gives him a little bit of time, Ewers and the receivers can take them apart. UW had a good line last year (not much of a running game) and Michigan got after Penix pretty good. However, I recall Penix missing a lot of open receivers (unlike our game where he didn't miss any). If the d can hold up against the run and force Michigan to pass, I like our chances.

Last edited:
Just read Gus Johnson and Klatt are calling the game for Fox. Sooooooooo glad I can sync up to Craig & Roger instead of listening to those two...

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back