Michigan Week

I had delusions of just flying to Detroit and hoping it would work out. My wife shot it down.

I had delusions of just flying to Detroit and hoping it would work out. My wife shot it down.

Give me her number, and I'll call when your flight lands on Friday to tell her you got lost, and it'll take 48 hours for you to get reoriented and return home.

I’m debating, and have had the flights, hotel & rental car for six months. No tickets yet, but they’re available.

The question is, do I want to go through the hassle? It’ll be worth it when I get there, but…

Duke You only regret the stuff you don't do
Go NorthEast Young Man

Damn LC Sark is a football genius. I really like what he did.

Don't know others' experience, but I thought their fans in Pasadena were pretty classless and crappy

Don't know others' experience, but I thought their fans in Pasadena were pretty classless and crappy
I think living in a hellhole like Michigan would lead anyone to be "classless and crappy." Especially if living in Detroit, where setting things on fire is considered entertainment.

My fear is we will not be able to control their run game hence they being able to control the ball, and the game. If they can run the ball consistently pressure will be high on our OL to give Ewers time in the pocket. Big test on our new offensive playmakers this week. Good or bad we’ll know a lot about ourselves after this one.

I was in Pasadena vs. UM. Sat on / around 35 yard line West side with tons of Horns.

Mixed bag of impressions regarding UM fans that day.

Probably dictated by where you were seated or concession stand area you were around.

My area UM fans were decent. Leaving after the game less so.

Last edited:
Wasn't that the trip where the golf course was closed and you had to park at Pasadena CC, then be bussed over, BUT after the game the buses would only take you to Old Town?

How are:

1. their CBs?

2. their OLBs in coverage (and open field tackling) out in the flats?

If either of those 2 units are weak, mediocre, average, or even just pretty good, we can get serious yards off plays to the flats with our electrifying playmakers.

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back