Kamala--Notorious Right Wing News Sources (CBS and NBC) say she's losing.

If Trump wins Pennsylvania, do you see any realistic scenario in which Harris could still win?

Maybe if she hits a homerun in the South and takes both North Carolina and Georgia. And sweeps Mich and Wisc...

If Trump wins Pennsylvania, do you see any realistic scenario in which Harris could still win?

Maybe if she hits a homerun in the South and takes both North Carolina and Georgia. And sweeps Mich and Wisc...

If she loses PA, I don't see her winning GA or NC.

IMG_8140.jpg

Apparently this is the “October Surprise” for Walz. Likely not going to make an impact.

Rightists shouldn't worry much about Kamala.

What should worry Rightists are competent Leftists.

Hmmm…. I wonder why she feels like an imposter?

Nailed it!

Let's fully brand Kamala:

Frequently goofy
Insecure
Unserious
Hollow
Pretends
Lies
Out of touch
Memorizes economic phrases
HATES America
MARXIST
Loser!!

I have thought she laughed often due to insecurity and to buy time, what am I gonna say in reaponse!?

Oprah interview with Kamala word salads was a disaster today!

Nov. 5, turn the page on this B***h.

Last edited:
Carville is one of these Democrats that I don't necessarily like but can't hate.
Carville's problem (and I can't tell if he recognizes it or not) is that he has more in common with Trump than he does with QueMala, and a butt-load more in common with Trump than with QueMala's faggoty little GenZ staffers.

The more the voters see of Kamala, the more they will question her candidacy. And she still hasn't stated her policy positions - sooner or later folks will ask what she stands for (and realize it's far-left).

It really should be more surprising that only those two have pointed out the lunacy in her pledge. Those two in fact should not be a surprise. They are the closest to reasonable members in the entire party.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back