June POTUS debate: Trump vs Biden!

Biden and Jill went to an Atlanta Waffle House after debate. Inadvertent choice? :yes:
Biden was asked if he had a cold.
Biden said "I am sick".

So I'm watching the debate for the first time. Unfortunately I can't slam beer like I usually do, but I am watching. Unbelievable. I've never seen anyone look worse. Biden has lost 75 percent of what he had in '20, and he isn't even the same guy he was in '12. He sounds terrible. He looks terrible - almost looks afraid. There's no way the Party keeps him as the nominee.

Honestly I'm starting to feel bad for him. He can't possibly be enjoying this. What abusive jackass is putting this old man through this? It's like if the Cowboys forced Roger Staubach to start

So I'm watching the debate for the first time. Unfortunately I can't slam beer like I usually do, but I am watching. Unbelievable. I've never seen anyone look worse. Biden has lost 75 percent of what he had in '20, and he isn't even the same guy he was in '12. He sounds terrible. He looks terrible - almost looks afraid. There's no way the Party keeps him as the nominee.

Honestly I'm starting to feel bad for him. He can't possibly be enjoying this. What abusive jackass is putting this old man through this? It's like if the Cowboys forced Roger Staubach to start
Remember he had a week to prepare at Camp David.

What is the Hur tape?
Hur was the special prosecutor who looked into why Biden had national security documents from when he was VP hidden in his garage and given to his biographer. Hur interviewed Biden on tape and decided to not press charges due to his conclusion that Biden wasn’t mentally competent to stand trial.

Really?? The DNC and MSM didn't know how far gone Slojo is? :rolleyes1: All the faux surprise is ridiculous
It is all staged and just a chapter in their play

I'm sorry the gloating about Biden's dementia completely misses the point. The deep state is in complete control of our country and can use a brain dead person to hide their sovereignty. Stop making fun of Biden. Start fighting against federal bureaucrats, NGOs, universities, and the entertainment industry. They are all running the country into hell. Not the Biden husk.

CNN structured the debate to favour Biden - or at least everybody assumed. I actually think it ended up helping Trump, because it forced him to act mostly normal.

Though the moderators were more than fair to Biden, they didn't do his job for him. They didn't pull a Candy Crowley for him. And though they brought up January 6 and Trump's criminal conviction, I think Democrats were expecting those topics to dominate. They didn't.

Along Mona’s point they will so predominantly position this as a nonissue a majority of brain dead voters will have put it out of their minds by September. If, and I think it’s a serious if, there is no 2nd debate it will be gone from their minds. Plus the repubs are too stupid to run ads clever enough to tactfully keep it unforgettable. The American persons is to forget anything past a week ago. Sad but true.

Biden is actually pushing Charlottesville again. lol

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back