June POTUS debate: Trump vs Biden!

HollandTX had 2 awesome posts! He pointed out 2 huge issues I wished Trump discussed and expanded on.

Last edited:
Trump on environment. Should have talked about the billions earmarked for EVs, and only 7 chargers built. The vast majority of Americans don't want what the Greenies want. We want our gas stoves, our showers, our ACs. Two countries need to be held accountability for most of the pollution, we are doing our part.

Yahoo headline: Trump has lied several times in debate >sigh<

Cognition, Biden was evaluated by MDs who said he couldn't testify due to frailty and cognitive issues. You should have said that in a calm and nice way.
Trump don't just brag about your own cognitive test results and your golf game. You need a mulligan on that.

Trump, just say YES about accepting the results of the election.
There were opportunities for a skilled debater to smash Trump for a series of falsehoods. Instead of that Biden's threw wild haymakers ..full of emotion but with no power.

Just as I predicted, they're talking about asking him to step down. Link.

My initial impressions were that they'd wait until after the convention to do it to avoid a public **** show, but now I'm not so sure. A lot of damage has been done, and they'll need more time to clean it up. A post-convention dump might not leave enough time to do that. Instead, they might do it sooner so they can start rounding up delegates now to minimise the chaos at the convention. Either way, it'll be exciting to watch.

Last edited:

I don't think Jill will go without a fight. How can she put her husband through this shame?
Joe looks like he is patiently waiting for his scoop of ice cream for being a good boy.
At their Waffle House post debate visit, Joe told other diners that he did a "good job" and Jill fund raised.
It may not be so easy to get rid of him. He is like the death snail.

Last edited:
Let's find a face saving way for Joe to bow out. Maybe unexpected sudden cognitive decline caused by exhaustion and while he can recover...not while leading a campaign and the Free World?. Severe, incurable cold? Maybe he now realizes his greatest impact on the future of America is in academia?

It's Joe-ver...

Am guessing we get the literal sh*tshow of Newsom moving to the ballot in 49 States. WI is supposedly locked with #QuidProJoe.

So posters, who won the debate in your opinion?
upload_2024-6-28_6-28-34.png

It's Joe-ver...

Am guessing we get the literal sh*tshow of Newsom moving to the ballot in 49 States. WI is supposedly locked with #QuidProJoe.

If true about WI then the race is pretty much over with Newsom running.

I think August 8th is the deadline for Ohio. This will be a fast and furious removal. But then you have the actual current presidency. Do they remove him there and let Kamala takeover? Anybody who can support the DNC is an idiot.

Does anyone think the Demx could not have forced Biden to announce he would not seek re-election?
That the DNC etc let last night happen is concerning. Did the party that so blatantly cheated in 20 election suddenly go stupid.

Does anyone think the Demx could not have forced Biden to announce he would not seek re-election?
That the DNC etc let last night happen is concerning. Did the party that so blatantly cheated in 20 election suddenly go stupid.
They got arrogant.

Well they did have MSM covering for them.
Should be called Democrat Media Complex

Last edited:
I listened to NPR this morning and the Biden surrogate stuck to his talking points(record, experience, right on issues and Trump lies a lot) But when pressed by unimpressed journalists the voice sounded kind of high pitched and nervous ...kinda like mine would if I got pulled over driving drunk and the cops found a severed human head in the back seat.

Croc
You had the right idea. They should have found a way to let Biden announce he would not seek re-election. I do not like Biden at all but they are abusing him. Jill most of all.

There were opportunities for a skilled debater to smash Trump for a series of falsehoods. Instead of that Biden's threw wild haymakers ..full of emotion but with no power.
Somewhat agreed. Trump is not a skilled debater when it comes to making technical points. All over the place at times and says things that are clearly wrong. However, he is great with sound bites and quick comebacks. Debates are about memorable moments and Trump had a couple. Biden's performance will be memorable for the wrong reason.

Last edited:
Croc
You had the right idea. They should have found a way to let Biden announce he would not seek re-election. I do not like Biden at all but they are abusing him. Jill most of all.
The beauty for that corrupt and evil POS is that the dementia makes him unaware of the so-called abuse. Too bad, really. He has hurt so many with his policies, I prefer he is aware and hurt over the so-called abuse.

He is lucid enough to step down. His arrogance and, more likely, fear of reprisal from the blackmailers, is what keeps him from stepping down.

Why did Dems let that happen?
Because they are inherently stupid people, and they truly believed they could rely on the media to continue to cover for Mumblin' Joe. They actually believed he could perform well enough to skate by.

There is absolutely no level of gaslighting that can hide the truth of Dementia Joe's incompetence now.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back