Israel = the Good Guys in the Middle East; Turks proving to be our enemies

Important:

So what we have here folks is domestic terrorism by a Palestinian supporter on US soil.

She was also an illegal immigrant from El Salvador. So the murderer was here illegally, went tranny, and decided to shoot Christians because of her support for Palestine. She was basically a zombie at the end of her life.

His/her poor kid. The child is in critical care and may not survive.

Moms--if you're going to shoot the joint up, don't bring your young child to the shootout.

He wasn't a mom
She went way off the rails. The saddest thing is that her young son may also die because of her.

Wasn't she actually a he? I assume her husband was a male...where did the kid come from?

He wasn't a mom

Wasn't she actually a he? I assume her husband was a male...where did the kid come from?
Later reports clarified she is a she, but often used male names as aliases. So it could be the media gaslighting everybody to protect the tranny brigade, or it could just be the very tangled web woven by this individual making it difficult to report details accurately.

Later reports clarified she is a she, but often used male names as aliases. So it could be the media gaslighting everybody to protect the tranny brigade, or it could just be the very tangled web woven by this individual making it difficult to report details accurately.

The lib world is too confusing for me.

Last edited:
"In a separate court filing seeking to be named conservator of Moreno’s son, the ex-mother-in-law alleged that Moreno was mentally ill and that the child was being neglected and abused."

Shooter entered Texas megachurch with young son and used AR-style rifle in the attack, police say
He wasn't a mom

"Her son, 7, was injured and is in the hospital in critical condition."

Shooter's dark criminal past before she opened fire in Joel Osteen’s megachurch

Last edited:
Not Israel vs Hamas, but more Texas "mega-church" slop:

Mega church pastor is fired for 'sending explicit texts to men'

"Popular worship pastor Aaron Ivey ... has been fired from The Austin Stone for allegedly sending explicit text messages to other men"

His wife was so disturbed that she paused her book tour...
www-youtube-com-watch-app-878863136.jpg

Chop, I am disappointed in you. Isn’t there a biblical verse stating, and I am paraphrasing, “when in Rome, do as the Romans do”? If so, seems like a good pastor to me.
I suppose Mega-churches seem to have more than their fair share of hanky panky. Put a mega-church in Austin, and sometimes you may get this...

Sad news coming from an otherwise good church. At least I have only heard good things about it.
The report says the elders of the church met, quoted a scripture in the Letter of Timothy about cheating on his wife, and announced they had to let him go.

I'm no theological expert, but I think that sounds like the right tack for them to take. It's not as much that he did something gay that got him canned, it's that he cheated on his wife (with a man or a woman).

Last edited:
lk
was she the mother of ex husband?
How is her grandson?

Yes....hanging on. She remains hopeful but it doesn't look good. She was irate the police and others never addressed her problems. Said she called several times. Said the " See something, Say something" ads were BS.

Thanks for info lk
It is disturbing to hear she tried
With that crazed woman's history the police should have acted
Whoever sold her the gun should be arrested

Thanks for info lk
It is disturbing to hear she tried
With that crazed woman's history the police should have acted
Whoever sold her the gun should be arrested
Why? She bought the gun legally. Why would you arrest somebody for making a legal sale of a firearm?

EDIT: If you're talking about somebody other than the crazy Salvadoran illegal broad that tried to shoot up the church, then I withdraw my comment.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back