Israel = the Good Guys in the Middle East; their neighboring states are unsavory and un-trustworthy

Emotional support Alligator:

92823_Alligator_Phillies.width-600.png

Link shows several pics of Hamas terrorists surrendering in huge numbers. Someone at link pointed out how well fed the terrorists look. So much for starving people in Gaza line. If they are starving it is Hamas starving them
WATCH: Hamas Terrorists Surrender en Masse, and the Photos and Videos Are Telling

GAwVMpkXEAA4bbP
Good news!

The IDF has always impressed me. Even when consistently outnumbered, they almost always win. Our 'little brother' can kick some ***!

(of course, don't doubt the role Providence plays in these things...)

Let's just say that the Hamas PT standards don't quite measure up to those of the Marines (or the Army, Navy, or Air Force).

“The entire leadership of the Hamas terror organization — political and military — grew up in the area of the city of Khan Younis, including Yahya Sinwar, Muhammad Sinwar, and Mohammed Deif. Now the city is surrounded by the 98th Division,” the IDF said.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu released a video statement saying that IDF forces were “currently surrounding Sinwar’s house.”

“His home isn’t his castle, and he can flee, but it’s just a matter of time until we get to him,” Netanyahu added.

Sinwar is Hamas’ leader in Gaza.

Chop
If the IDF floods the tunnel with sea water the terrorists won't have anywhere to hide.

BTW your pics will offend those who think Israel should stop attacking Hamas

Tactical idea “way outside the box”.

Get scores upon scores of pipefitters to rapidly build a small pipeline a mile or two inland from the sea, complete with powerful pumps. Flood the tunnel system with seawater.
Looks like the IDF did it. They flooded the tunnels. And it worked!

He found out. :lmao:

Karma's a *****.

"A good start" is what I'd call it.

Keith Jackson, "these hamas guys won the toss and got off to a lead but they picked the wrong team to start a fight with. Israel plays for four quarters, none of this dink and dunk offense"

Frank Broyles, "Keith, they caught this killer by having the safety man roam the area they felt he was hiding like a rat coward. It's a relentless defense, hamas should nevah have tried to attack there"

Ara Parseghian, "Israel is not popular in the polls right now, Keith. I think you're going to see Israel run it up for the polls, score as many kills as possible to get Jordan and Syria's attention. Not to mention Iran, which is scheduled next month "

Bud Wilkinson, "team hamas has their quarterback dropping back into a classroom of kindergarten kids. Obviously trying to cowardly protect their passer. Ohhh, didn't work. That Jewish edge rusher just Joe Theisman'd that Refaat fellow's leg. Serves him right. Notre Dame ended my unbeaten streak, the ********."

What is missing in this thread now?
Oh yea no more accusations of Israel starving the innocent people of Gaza.

Even CNN is reporting on the unimaginable horror Hamas inflicted on innocent Israeli women and children.

What is missing in this thread now?
Oh yea no more accusations of Israel starving the innocent people of Gaza.

Even CNN is reporting on the unimaginable horror Hamas inflicted on innocent Israeli women and children.
All but the hard-core leftists and Muslims now realize that they jumped on the wrong boat when they jumped on with Hamas, and against our friend and ally Israel. (and maybe a delusional libertarian or two...)

Last edited:
Interesting that even when students, plural, students, commented on the Pali professor using inaccurate facts an aggy spokesperson said they had not heard of any problems.

No. No. No. This isn't a dead human being, created individually by God. This isn't an individual, innocent of the violence we have been discussing since October 7. This is COLLATERAL DAMAGE. Don't feel regret. Harden your heart and continue down the path.

For the purpose of stepping back and thinking about the reporting on this conflict, here is an opportunity to compare initial reports with follow up commentary. I can't say 100% what is the truth but I do think Jocko Willink has some wisdom about war. Listening to him this week he said that initial war reports these days are very rarely true. He described the progression in the Navy of giving more and more SEALs radio communicators. Even within SEALs teams accurate communication went down until they employed rules about staying silent and waiting to give information once it could be reflected upon and verified. Listen to the Unraveling Podcast if you want to understand more.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back