Israel = the Good Guys in the Middle East; their neighboring states are unsavory and un-trustworthy

Then just admit that you don't care about Palestinians. It isn't that they have done this or that you just don't see them as human. Or you see Israelis as super-human.

That's the same as me saying "you don't care if babies are killed in ovens", or that women are raped and killed .

Hamas will do these things over and over again if they're not stopped. Period. Holding a ten month old baby captive??

Yes, kill hamas and don't stop until the job is done. Their one objective is to kill as many jews as possible. Genocide.

BTW Americans were held hostage too. Endvthis NOW so we don't have to go through this **** again

Shouldn't the police and maybe even the army come in and clear these people out? This is complete public disorder, property destruction, and a direct threat of violence against not just Jews but anybody in the area. I understand why the NY mayor and governor are doing nothing about it, but normal Americans should be clear on what should be done about evil like this.

That's the same as me saying "you don't care if babies are killed in ovens", or that women are raped and killed .

Hamas will do these things over and over again if they're not stopped. Period. Holding a ten month old baby captive??

Yes, kill hamas and don't stop until the job is done. Their one objective is to kill as many jews as possible. Genocide.

BTW Americans were held hostage too. Endvthis NOW so we don't have to go through this **** again

You can't even see your blind spot when pointed out to you. Nevermind.

When Adam Schiff is right about something . . . Sadly it takes balls for a Democrat to say this now.

It goes against the grain of many in the Democrat Party. However, he is Jewish so it makes sense and aligns himself with a another very powerful group which also holds power in the Democrat Party. It is a ideology fault within their party. It will be interesting to see if it causes any damage to them or not.

Monahorns-Sometimes I just think you like to be the devils advocate on these topics.
The Palestinian's did elect Hamas to represent the people of Gaza. It is often said that elections have consequences. Now they are suffering because of their choice.

It goes against the grain of many in the Democrat Party. However, he is Jewish so it makes sense and aligns himself with a another very powerful group which also holds power in the Democrat Party. It is a ideology fault within their party. It will be interesting to see if it causes any damage to them or not.

I don't think it'll hurt him now. The Jew-hating wing of the Democratic Party doesn't have that level of sway yet. In 10 years, it likely will.

Monahorns-Sometimes I just think you like to be the devils advocate on these topics.
The Palestinian's did elect Hamas to represent the people of Gaza. It is often said that elections have consequences. Now they are suffering because of their choice.

Ha! That is part of it. I can't deny.

But there are also fundamental things I believe regardless that I am trying to communicate .

You are correct the Palestinians elected Hamas. Let's look at the facts of the election. 1) Hamas was elected by a plurality not a majority. I think they received 44% of the vote. 2) The last election took place in 2006. 17 years ago. 3) More than half the population of Gaza is less than 18. Therefore half of Gazans weren't even alive during the election. Another huge chunk weren't old enough to vote. So of the people living in Gaza now, 44% X 50% X 75% (to be charitable) = 16.5% and could be as low at 10%, voted for Hamas. So 80-90% of the people there are suffering for someone else's choice. 4) Netanyahu is on video saying he and others in Likud wanted Hamas to win and gave them money to help them win the election. The purpose is they wanted a clear villain they wouldn't have to negotiate with. Netanyahu at the time considered them an asset. 5) It is also unclear how exactly Hamas represents Gaza. Hamas isn't a government. They don't have real sovereignty. Gaza is within the official boundaries of Israel. The government of Israel is sovereign over Gaza. Obviously Hamas has some authority, but it is unclear in my mind what it actually they are other than a criminal organization.

I don't know about you but I don't want my children to die for something a Marxist voted for 17 years ago.

2 American hostages have now been released. This one (below) is a mom.

"...Liat Beinin Atzili, 49, was among the hostages Hamas released on Wednesday — the second U.S. citizen to be freed"

_131884050_israel.jpg

It's getting worse. Buzz on the net is that this baby was killed while in the kidnapped custody of the terrorist group Hamas.

231129120653-israeli-hostage-kfir-bibas.jpg

I'm afraid it's looking like we're not going to see this little guy until the hereafter...

Last edited:
2 American hostages have now been released. This one (below) is a mom.

"...Liat Beinin Atzili, 49, was among the hostages Hamas released on Wednesday — the second U.S. citizen to be freed"

_131884050_israel.jpg
"Ah, Yes! Thank you! Thank you! I've gotten a whopping 2 of our hostages freed. Diplomacy can be such hard work."

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

....................................:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
:tap:

Last edited:
I guess they weren't able to hide behind a Gazan civilian. If they had, perhaps the "global community" would care.

Iran has dutifully sat on the sidelines thus far. I suspect they may have been given a warning or two...

(of course, they still fund Hezbollah, and probably still Hamas...)

there is speculation that warnings given by IDF security people at the border including some tech people alerted higher ups in IDF of increased activity including reports of how Hamas would breach the border using bulldozers and paragliders.
All ignored. But explains how Hamas was able to so easily rape torture burn and murder so many innocent Israelis

Lets just hope that info is not correct,about the hostages being executed..
My understanding from various internet sources is that, in the negotiations over hostage releases, the Gazans let the cat out of the bag that (at least) 3 of the hostages died in their custody.

Some reports state that the Gazans claim the 3 were accidentally killed by Israelis. That's doubtful, some reports say they were executed. But even if true, the full blame for the 3 deaths in captivity lays at the feet of Hamas and any other terrorists, who kidnapped them in the first place, and held them in captivity as human shields or whatever.

Here is the report from JP on efforts by Israeli IDF officer to alert to Hamas attack

Ajunior Israeli officer in the elite 8200 intelligence unit warned over Hamas's plan of a mass infiltration event and was ignored by her commanders, N12 reported on Thursday evening.
She turned to her commanders, but they did nothing. "You are imagining it," her commanders were quoted by N12 as telling her.

Last week, Channel 12's Weekend News program published new testimonies of female observers who served near the Gaza border.

In the testimonies of the observers, they tell how for months they warned repeatedly about changes they see in the field, which require special attention and raising red flags.

The officer claims to have warned for the past 12 months about a scenario that involves a mass intrusion event by Hamas, foreshadowing what occurred on October 7."

MSN

Interestingly here is a BBC link with IDF higher ups doing a I know nothing
""We have no idea how this could have happened."
How did Israeli intelligence fail to stop major attack from Gaza?

Here is the report from JP on efforts by Israeli IDF officer to alert to Hamas attack

Ajunior Israeli officer in the elite 8200 intelligence unit warned over Hamas's plan of a mass infiltration event and was ignored by her commanders, N12 reported on Thursday evening.
She turned to her commanders, but they did nothing. "You are imagining it," her commanders were quoted by N12 as telling her.

Last week, Channel 12's Weekend News program published new testimonies of female observers who served near the Gaza border.

In the testimonies of the observers, they tell how for months they warned repeatedly about changes they see in the field, which require special attention and raising red flags.

The officer claims to have warned for the past 12 months about a scenario that involves a mass intrusion event by Hamas, foreshadowing what occurred on October 7."

MSN

Yes. And Egypt warned them 10 days before. Not sure why they ignored reports. They could have had good reasons to, but I doubt it.

MSN

Admiral Husband E. Kimmel
7018519_1040300973.jpg

7cc.jpg

Common Sense and Decency Strike Back

photo.jpg

NYU law students vote to sh!tcan anti-Jewish head of their Student Bar Association.

images

"New York University law students voted to remove Ryna Workman as head of the Student Bar Association after the student attracted nationwide controversy for their comments about the Israel-Hamas war.

After the 7 October Hamas attack on Israel, which killed hundreds of civilians, Mx Workman, who uses they/them pronouns, issued a statement as president on 10 October that declared, “Israel bears full responsibility for this tremendous loss of life.”

“This regime of state-sanctioned violence created the conditions that made resistance necessary,” the statement added. “I will not condemn Palestinian resistance.”"

NYU student bar association pres axed for saying Israel ‘responsible’ for 7 October

NYU Law Students Vote to Oust Bar Association President Who Blamed Israel for Hamas Attack, Tore Down Hostage Posters | National Review

Common Sense and Decency Strike Back

photo.jpg

NYU law students vote to sh!tcan anti-Jewish head of their Student Bar Association.

images

"New York University law students voted to remove Ryna Workman as head of the Student Bar Association after the student attracted nationwide controversy for their comments about the Israel-Hamas war.

After the 7 October Hamas attack on Israel, which killed hundreds of civilians, Mx Workman, who uses they/them pronouns, issued a statement as president on 10 October that declared, “Israel bears full responsibility for this tremendous loss of life.”

“This regime of state-sanctioned violence created the conditions that made resistance necessary,” the statement added. “I will not condemn Palestinian resistance.”"

NYU student bar association pres axed for saying Israel ‘responsible’ for 7 October

NYU Law Students Vote to Oust Bar Association President Who Blamed Israel for Hamas Attack, Tore Down Hostage Posters | National Review
And guess what she's up to lately...

She's the one in the brown shirt, errrrrrrr brown coat...

Both sides have their arguments. It is a fight that I don't think we should be involved in. From the latest casualty comparison I think it is- Israel has killed 20,000- Gaza 1,000. But who knows if that is accurate.
Not sure what the casualty comparison is for the century though? That would be good to know.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back