Flying Job At UT

I still don't understand how a guy gets the audacity to even suggest this. But even if she goes along and risks her career for you, where does one do this? In one of those filthy, cramped, phone both-like bathrooms where some kid has just peed on the toilet seat, some big hairy guy has just taken dump, or some air sick passenger has just vomited? That would be the most disgusting, unromantic, and uncomfortable sex I can imagine. Surely nobody would actually get any pleasure from this, right?

Am I wrong, @Garmel ?

And it may be politically incorrect to say this, but I'll bet 8 out of 10 times that this occurs in real life, it's two dudes, not some hot flight attendant chick.

Last edited:
I still don't understand how a guy gets the audacity to even suggest this. But even if she goes along and risks her career for you, where does one do this? In one of those filthy, cramped, phone both-like bathrooms where some kid has just peed on the toilet seat, some big hairy guy has just taken dump, or some air sick passenger has just vomited? That would be the most disgusting, unromantic, and uncomfortable sex I can imagine. Surely nobody would actually get any pleasure from this, right?

Am I wrong, @Garmel ?
You just described what it's like hanging out on Horn Fans.

:coolnana:

Citation = Low and slow

Last I heard the school was using either a King or Queen Air. With the money they waste, you would think we would have a G-4 at the minimum but preferably a G-5+ or maybe a Canadair. Hell, even Harrison Ford has a G-4; arguably the ugliest Gulfstream in the world, but it's still a Gulfstream.
I don't know the ins and outs of these various aircraft. But, if we're flying recruits around (in a chartered plane or a UT plane), we'd better be flying them in a very nice airplane. Equal to, or better than, our competition is doing.
:bevo:

Yep, because Texas definitely wants the players who have an affinity and intimate knowledge of the best private jets out there. I mean, they are all probably flying around in Globals right now as it is.

:whiteflag:

Am I wrong, @Garmel ?

And it may be politically incorrect to say this, but I'll bet 8 out of 10 times that this occurs in real life, it's two dudes, not some hot flight attendant chick.

If it's the 2 out of 10 times...

giphy.gif

I also liked the Dallas Cowboys at one time in my life.
I was pretty hacked at Jerry for the way he fired Tom Landry when he bought the team, but I eventually bought back in as Jimmy took the Cowboys to the Super Bowls. But when Jerry's ego got in the way and he replaced Jimmy with Barry Switzer, I threw away all my Cowboys shirts and caps. Still do not own any Cowboys gear.
Cowboy fans need to get used to continued mediocrity - the Cowboys will not go to another Super Bowl as long as Jerry thinks he can be the GM.

I was pretty hacked at Jerry for the way he fired Tom Landry when he bought the team, but I eventually bought back in as Jimmy took the Cowboys to the Super Bowls. But when Jerry's ego got in the way and he replaced Jimmy with Barry Switzer, I threw away all my Cowboys shirts and caps. Still do not own any Cowboys gear.
Cowboy fans need to get used to continued mediocrity - the Cowboys will not go to another Super Bowl as long as Jerry thinks he can be the GM.

I actually gave Barry a chance. After all, they were winning for a little whille. However, when I heard Barry scream "we did it our way, Baby," I knew the end was coming, because I knew that meant Jimmy's disciplined style was gone for good. That meant failed talent evaluation, stupid mistakes, and sloppy playing. I noticed the sloppiness in the increased penalties and and poorer tackling form. Sure enough, things turned to crap after about 3 years, and it has been mediocrity ever since. Until Jerry dies or sells the team, it's pointless.

I'll never understand why people bailed on the Cowboys when Barry took Jerry's virginity to save Jones the embarrassment of the fact nobody would take the job. Barry agreed to help his fried for one year, which allowed him to establish residency for tax purposes. It is my opinion that Jerry is still paying Barry for year 2 (as if he needs the money).

I'll never understand why people bailed on the Cowboys when Barry took Jerry's virginity to save Jones the embarrassment of the fact nobody would take the job. Barry agreed to help his fried for one year, which allowed him to establish residency for tax purposes. It is my opinion that Jerry is still paying Barry for year 2 (as if he needs the money).

I bailed on them because it became futile. It's a waste to follow them.

I bailed on them because it became futile. It's a waste to follow them.

I casually keep up with them and watch sections of games here or there. They draw me in at times but I know enough to stay casual. They have actually been really good the last 3 years but go bust in the playoffs. Not sure why exactly other than lack of discipline and extravagant team culture. The talent is there.

Take y'alls craptastic NBLMFL talk to On The Field. F that league and every player who embraced the kneeling and other crap. Boring *** POS league.
Apparently, kicking boards and bouncing airplanes on landings has not had the anger management mitigating effects we had hoped for. Therefore, I have ordered up a few more days of -2 degree temperatures for Chicago to cool you off.

I thought the drag video was parody of DEI comment at first, but it's really the United CEO?!?! LOL

Back