ESPN College Pickem Season -Hornfans group

Who is X? The name changed a few times...X, L, Z??
Well, congrats whoever you are.
Agree w Creek...it was as challenging of a year as I can recall. Alot of firsts and worsts this season for me...though .I guess my ending position wasnt too terrible.
Good thing is it reflects growing parity in CFB..at least to some degree.lots of hard to call games and 50/50 plays.

Good competing to those who stuck it out.
Don't give up, IDE! You're one of the best and a HF pick em star.

On to BowlMania.....which is more challenging than ever.
Good luck all!
No link on ESPN college football page yet but you can Google college pick'em 2023 and make your picks.I've spoken before how serious my health problems are and won't dwell on them. I may not make it until the end of the season but I'm sure gonna' give it a good try.

I Don't Exist- you are a legend. Keep on keeping on brother.

BevoGary ….only one entry per person, otherwise if you win it, it will be tainted…asterisked etc…

i used to play college pickem years ago. It was easy and fun. Nowadays it's more complicated and harder to navigate. i made picks but I am not even sure if I did my picks on "fans of hornfans"

Two weeks to go -current standings. Hornfans doing well.
1. Ald Horn CPA-(Top 1%}
2. Steve in Austin ( Top2%)
3. I Sip T- (Top 6%)
4. Jklauslive ( Top 7%)

Darn! I thought I had this in hand. I've been leading for the last 6 or 7 weeks. But Ald Horn CPA came up from behind. We now have a dogfight on our hands. May the best Texas fan win. :hookem::bevo::yes:

Haven't checked the standings in at least 6 weeks. Had other things on my mind. Congratulations to all the medalists in advance.

2023 Season Recap:
This was a competitive and strong competition. First place won by only one point. After 140 games the leaders were tied with one game to go.
The Top 2 were in the Top 2% in the country. Congrats and thanks to all who competed.

Congrats to the Winner - Horn CPA
Your Podium is -
1st Gold: Horn CPA (2022 Bronze)
2nd Silver: Steve in Austin (2022 Bronze and winner 2019)
3rd Bronze: JKlauslive62 (Previous winner 2018)

Honorable Mentions (Wooden medal) - Coco and Horns 84

Historical winners

2015- Wide Awake
2016-ID Exist
2017- StL Horns
2018-Jklauslive 62
2019-Steve in Austin
2020-BadAss
2021-RainH2 Burnt 0
2022- X
2023-Horns CPA

2024 Season -ESPN Pickem
Hornfans-Entries open
Season starts August 31

Lets Go Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

I wish yall would do the spread version one year...I hate having to change mindsets for making picks...
Whether it was you or someone else I can’t recall but I repeat the solution to your dilemma. Start a group of your own and make it the spread version. Problem solved. I’m not a gambler and hate the spread due primarily to backdoor covers. Start your own damn group.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Back