DNC **** Show

It'll be a lot of fun if the protesters decide to disregard the path outlined by the police and crash the party inside. lol

It'll be a lot of fun if the protesters decide to disregard the path outlined by the police and crash the party inside. lol
Leftist Media: Protesters? What protesters? No protesters here, just sheer exhilaration and a sense of awe-inspiring destiny. Move along.

1723947897820.png

One comedian said that businesses near the DNC are boarding up. Not because of the protests, it's practice in case Kamala becomes President.

So Demx are OK with snowplows in August to prevent mostly peaceful people from expressing joy to Demx Conventioners?

Last edited:
From a Catholic viewpoint, I hate seeing that.

From a Republican viewpoint, I'm pleased that if some people aren't going to have children, those people are Democrats.

From a Catholic viewpoint, I hate seeing that.

From a Republican viewpoint, I'm pleased that if some people aren't going to have children, those people are Democrats.
I was going to say, one of the best things that can happen to our country is dims get lots of abortions and vasectomies. Not that I don't feed bad for the aborted babies.

Am I the only one who feels the vasectomies should be mandatory to attend the DNC?
Errrrrrr......

Ok, I think I've got what yer sayin' there.

Yer sayin' that the women present at the DNC will be so smokin' hot, that it would be best if all men present were infertile. Else there might be a lot of unwanted pregnancies.

That was it, right?

:clown:

I flew back from Chicago this morning. Its clear they are on edge. Employers are encouraging employees to take time off or work from home. There are pallets of cinder blocks being delivered around the area. I'm so happy I got out of there before the **** hits the fan. Chicago may burn again.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-UTSA *
Sat, Sep 14 • 6:00 PM on ESPN

Recent Threads

Back