DNC **** Show

Typical Trump; shut the **** up or lose! The only one fixated on Donald J Trump is Doanld J Trump, and that dumbass is losing the election.

Nash, I hope you are correct.

Rarely have I seen any entity more disorganized, stupidly wasting more money, or marketing more offensively than the Republican Party. I wish Trump could win eight years and while in office clean house of the entire party.

For over two years, I have gotten text messages to "Juan". I am the only person to ever have my phone number. Today I got a text (not to Juan) telling me this woman is "tires of playing games" with me and insisting I verify my voter registration. The real woman is a Republican from Georgia, but once again phony info. I get multiple pieces of mail each day for some PhD from Norman, who has never lived here and has apparently been dead for three years. Again, wasted donations to get phony contact lists.

I ain't that hard to find. Call Ted at one of his offices, and among other things he will tell them I'm not a fan of stupidity. I can get all that I can stand looking in the mirror.

Sabre, I'm going to disagree with you on this. Yes, Trump does talk about himself. Most humans do. Yes, he has a huge ego, and I would prefer that he talk about the economy, the border, national security, etc. rather than Kamala's heritage. That does not help the Republicans.

These things matter to voters.

However, I would rather have him than a milquetoast candidate that cannot string together a coherent sentence or one that has to repeat what they just said - Word Salad.

The Dems (Dims), however, are OBSESSED with him. They are obsessed with him and everything that has gone wrong in the last few years is his fault. Exception is Afghanistan which was a specular withdrawal.

My wife and I raised our son to take responsibility for his actions. If you made a mistake, "I'm sorry"; if you hear bad news, "I regret".

Too bad some people, either forgot that or never learned that lesson. Take responsibility for your own actions and stop blaming others.

What have you (Joe and Kamala), as "leaders" of this country done in the last 3 1/2 years to make the US stronger, better and more resilient to outside forces?

My solution for free (worth every penny):

Look into Kamala's record as a prosecutor and who she released. Some of these people went on to commit heinous crimes. People being incarnated for pot while she admits to smoking it.

Show the Minnesota cops walking through a neighborhood and telling residents to get inside while Minneapolis is burning. Those residents who were slow to obey were shot with paint balls.

Trump isn't perfect but he's better than the alternative. Yes, Saber, you are correct, he needs to focus on the issues, and I hope he does.

I am convinced that he will destroy Kamala in a debate.

uta,

I totally agree with you but am afraid I'm watching this very winnable election being flushed.

I live in Harris County, a county run by ONE man, who also has a stranglehold on city hall. How many indictments of public officials, but more importantly how many have been swept under the rug? How many violent criminals have been released on PRB?

Fortunately, they haven't been able to seize the State Capitol YET. Obama has continued to run this country. Something happens to the few good people when they step inside the Beltway in DC. They never return the same.

I'll back off now because I have had too many threats and reminders of where my children and grandchildren live, but I'm an old man who hates what my generation has done to this country. Problem in DC is that nobody cares as long as they get their nickel out of it.

Slick Willy just spoke to the great unwashed and excited DNC attendees.

Preditable and deep SPIN of Biden admin. accomplishment. Plus praise of Kama-unist on steroids record.

Oh, don't forget the quiet Labor Dept. "adjustment" that actually 800,000 jobs were lost today.

Last edited:
Fortunately, they haven't been able to seize the State Capitol YET. Obama has continued to run this country. Something happens to the few good people when they step inside the Beltway in DC. They never return the same.
Now you’re cooking. The above and the nickel comment are two of your finest.

One more day of this **** show. Trump visits the border today to take the gloss off of Harris speech tonight. Dems really benefited from the Olympics and then DNC shortly thereafter. Harris is skipping the first debate in early September. I don’t know how long the media can cover for Harris. I think September and October will be cruel months for Harris. Finally, it appears Trump is ever so slightly leading after all the events since late July and the commotion of switching Harris for Biden.

I agree. The issue for the illegals is once they have voted and are less relevant to the Dems, they will be cast aside like other groups. You are only important during election season.

Folks were hoping that Harris would emulate Biden by talking moderate but rule leftist. However the speakers this week plus the price controls gave it away though.

Folks were hoping that Harris would emulate Biden by talking moderate but rule leftist. However the speakers this week plus the price controls gave it away though.

They showed their ***. The freaks showed up, and they mollycoddled them. And when they talked policy, they pitched blatant idiocy.

Deez,

They have their core no matter what. That's about 35-38%. Her handlers canceled the debate because they know Trump has already pissed off another 5-8%. If she sits on the sideline, they truly believe that Trump will keep flapping his gums, and they can "interpret" his words to great unwashed and win.

I know Obama wants another four years running the country, but my question is do the Clintons want him in charge? I know the Obamas & Clintons can't stand each other, but is it to that extreme?

Trump may do mean tweets and say things about people after they insult him
But the crap being thrown at him by nearly every speaker at DNC and by the media is unconscionable.

total number of times either pack of parasites (GOP and Dems) has mentioned their grand plan for dealing with the $35 trillion national debt? ZERO?

I can't watch this zhit show, so if Kamala the gummer comes up with a plan other than to add on a few trillion a year more, please let me know. I lurk here

And since the Dems ran one of the Central Park 5 hooligans on the stage, can we expect equal time for Bernie Goetz?

Surprising poll in Third Ward done by KTRK/ABC in Houston taken last week among students of UH & TSU - not exactly a hotbed of Conservative thinking or support:

Trump 48%
Harris 43%
Kennedy 4%

Hey Kamala,

I'm not "burdened" to state how bad you TRULY are for women in sports against Men, the border, law enforcement, border control, harming American energy independence!!

Gird yer loins, Kamala is going full attack on Trump tonight during her acceptance speech.

She will attack and PROMISE to fix all the inflation headwinds for the average American.

BUELLSHIT!

Promise to fix the border.

BUELLSHIT!!!

Yes, misspelled it to avoid filter.

KH, has no REAL substance. Empty pantsuit.

She will likely plagiarize Obama speech in in 2008 about HOPE & GHANGE BS!

Despite the abortion law ability being left to the states....

Tonight: She will change it if elected.

Your RIGHT TO ABORT your baby, anywhere, anytime, regardless of circumstances, protected by the Feds?

REALLY?
Is the average Joe gonna be enabled motivated to vote for this lame and incompetent B****?

Last edited:
KAMALA starts thanking Joe for extraordinary service. Then Tampon Jim for being her great VP partner!!

What an example, a compelling illustration of how far we have fallen to know that this team Harris and ‘coach’ can be our President and VP. Just shows that incompetence is no longer a deterrent. So sad, so very very sad. Watching her makes me want to mourn for América.

No. With no due respect: FO, shrill Kamala.

Play the false race and wealth cards vs. TRUMP. Wild benefit promises to potential voters you cannot and will NOT fulfill.

YOU and Sleepy Joe disrespected and undermined the Executive Office of the United States for the last 3.5 years!

Most Americans do NOT trust you or the Dems / George Soros America Hating Left.

Last edited:
No doubt here in the truth you speak Woster man, but she did a good job tonight, better than I’d expected. It’s going to be a fight till the end. It is obvious now that they are going to lie their butts off.

Note this video has the lady who went to jail trying to get her daughters into UCLA.

How in the heck can anyone justify an ‘unrealized gains’ tax. I really do not get it. But then I cannot appreciate an income rax either so do there is that. A sales tax makes a whole lot more sense to me. All the deductions are so blasted biased it pisses me off.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back