Coach PK & the ELITE Texas D - Ranked #1 Defense in the Nation

He might not be far wrong . During some game Sat the " rules expert" talked about how a ref can decide your "intent" and throw you out of the game.

poor tackling is pandemic nowadays. these guys going for the big lick, used to high school boys, not wrapping up.

When I see a form tackle, head across the numbers, shoulder giving the blow, arms wrapping, it's like the heavens open.

I think Simmons is pretty good at it too. He's special but he knows he's not the biggest guy on the field as a true fresh
That bump hit trying to tackle someone without wrapping up is a Deion (sp?) Sanders trademark. It's one of many reasons I don't like him. He could break up passes all day, but if he happened to miss and the receiver catches the ball, the only way the receiver was going to the ground was by tripping over his own shoestrings.

Check this out: we are now the #1 ranked Secondary in the game.

DBU DBU DBU DBU DBU DBU DBU DBU
:bevo::bevo::bevo::bevo::bevo::bevo:

SECONDARY

Power Four: Texas Longhorns – 92.2

...The Longhorns lead the nation in coverage grade and have only surrendered a 57.7 passer rating, the third-lowest in America. Five of the six defensive backs with at least 125 snaps have at least a 70.0 PFF grade this season.

Sophomore Liona Lefau joins A. Hill as a starter at LB.

"There's a bunch of Burnt Orange" in the Hawaii community these days. Thanks, in large part, to Lefau, it sounds like we're planting the Longhorn flag higher than the Oregon, USC, Washington, BYU, or Utah flags out there these days.

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Back