Chuy's

Prejean's in Lafayette is one of the best.

Coterie in the Quarter in NOLA is a hidden gym. Ate there New Years Eve. Great food at half or less the price.

I never had a meal or service at Court of Two Sisters that was even mediocre. I was taken there three times and have never gone back.
I'm surprised to hear that - BUT - I will admit I haven't compared the finest establishments in New Orleans. Mrs. Sangre has relatives there so we usually just eat at home rather than spending a fortune at a place like Commanders. I'll have to recall this thread and look up Coterie next time we visit.

I never had a meal or service at Court of Two Sisters that was even mediocre. I was taken there three times and have never gone back.

The only reason that anyone ever went to BP is because it was the ONLY restaurant in downtown Houston and was across the street from The Alley. In the 70s there was Huber's Seafood on Travis, but I think their building fell into Buffalo Bayou, which is better than all of us worrying it would collapse while we were in there. BP franchise was owned by several stock brokers - bad food, worse service.
In ancient times around the 1980s, there was a very good smallish restaurant called Charley's 517 near the theatre stuff.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back