Christian Persecution

Massachusetts denies Catholics the right to adopt (msn.com)

Massachusetts, in effect, is saying children are better off institutionalized without a caring parent than they would be if placed with excellent parents who happen to be members of the largest Christian denomination in the world. This only needs to be said out loud to be recognizable as egregiously callous, stupid, and bigoted.

No one can say they're surprised. Massholes are (D) and Dems hate Jesus Christ.

Turning the other cheek causes evil to flourish.

F3asr4LWQAAckiB

Speaking of persecution. Did y'all hear about the young man in Watertown, WI who was reading the Bible outside of a drag queen story hour thing? The police arrested him for amplified sound and resisting arrest. They said he resisted arrest because he tensed up as they cuffed him. He is lawyering up.

"The condition in Pakistan is very bad," Irshad said, casting doubt on the blasphemy allegations that instigated the riots. "So much hatred, jealousy, envy and enmity from the Muslims towards Christians. It seems that we Christians are like animals to them. Whenever they want to kill, they kill, and whenever they want to spare, they give free hand."

By his account, more than 25 churches were damaged and hundreds of homes attacked. Irshad said rioters first looted property from the buildings and then used flammable liquids to set them on fire.

'We Christians are like animals': Pakistani seminary student shares firsthand account of extremist violence

Not to take up for BoA, but did you guys read the full article?

"A third account was opened this year to facilitate operations for Indigenous Advance Customer Center, the ministry's for-profit counterpart that involves sending notices "of overdue invoices on behalf of our clients," according to its website.

Bank of America told Fox News Digital Friday the accounts were closed due to its "internal debt collection policy" that does not support that service. The bank declined to provide a copy of the policy to Fox News Digital."

This alleged "nonprofit" runs a debt collection side business, and BoA doesn't service debt collection businesses through this program. Whether that's wise or not is debatable, but that doesn't look like religious discrimination to me. Now if you could find evidence that they actually do service debt collectors, then that's another matter.

We need to stop calling countries that do this sort of thing "free countries." They aren't. If you can be charged with a crime for saying something that isn't intended to defraud or doesn't directly threaten or incite physical violence, you aren't a free country.

Of course, she should have quoted the Qur'an instead of the Bible. That would have set up an interesting conflict.

Last edited:
We need to stop calling countries that do this sort of thing "free countries." They aren't. If you can be charged with a crime for something that isn't intended to defraud or doesn't directly threaten or incite physical violence, you aren't a free country.

Of course, she should have quoted the Qur'an instead of the Bible. That would have set up an interesting conflict.

Seems like a good lady since she added:

'The dignity of no one is diminished by sin,' she said. 'Homosexuals are as valuable as I am.'

LGBT is the religion of the state. Christianity stands at odds starkly to their religion. We are heretics.
Disagree. Vehemently.

Trans is the altar at which dems kneel. They have shown they don't care about actual females...and shown it time and again.

Unless of course you are going to claim the observations by THIS conservative lesbian don't matter.

I took Mona's point to be that christianty stood in stark contrast to "their religion" meaning the Demx LGBT religion.
And Christians are heretics to Demx.???

Interesting. I prefer to not be tracked esp. on FB
but if you want the post to be on FB did you just use a different browser

Disagree. Vehemently.

Trans is the altar at which dems kneel. They have shown they don't care about actual females...and shown it time and again.

Unless of course you are going to claim the observations by THIS conservative lesbian don't matter.

I get what you are saying. What you say matters, of course. What you say is true in 2023. But what about 1990 through 2015? The left pushed for LG interests before the T was an issue. Is that not true?

How would you describe early 2000s leftism? How would you define conservatism? There are many aspects to the conservative versus liberal categories.

I get what you are saying. What you say matters, of course. What you say is true in 2023. But what about 1990 through 2015? The left pushed for LG interests before the T was an issue. Is that not true?

How would you describe early 2000s leftism? How would you define conservatism? There are many aspects to the conservative versus liberal categories.
Those of us paying attention saw the tranny push 30 years ago. It just wasn't mainstream and we didn't have social media contaminating children.

By 2015, we were well into the 'a man is a woman if he says he is' crap, not to mention the cotton ceiling *******...that was where the troons claimed lesbians were bigoted if we didn't want to sleep with a dude in a dress.

The 'push' on gay and lesbian 'interests' was primarily about what got termed 'gay marriage.' To this day, I don't think mom knows how close I was on the Texas same-sex divorce case- I dated one of the parties for a while. There were valid issues in that arena that went beyond asset distribution at death. Granted, I knew attorneys who made good bank drawing up contracts, but it shouldn't have required such in order to protect the estate of a couple.

Remember also that, even now, few take issues with lesbians who mind their own business. It is and was the notion of two dudes that gave people the heebie-jeebies.

Do not also overlook that many of us quit going to Pride parades 25 or more years ago because it had turned into a corporate sponsored show of degenerate behaviors that didn't represent those of us just getting on with life.

Leftist vs conservatism takes far more space and time than I deign to undertake on a cell phone keyboard. That said, many of the 'left' from 30 years ago have more in common with today's GOP than the party they were affiliated with back then...the freaks weren't running the show.

Your point about 1990 through 2015 illustrates a significant danger to any and every group who identifies with leftist politics. That danger is that while you may currently enjoy political protection and patronage due to your group affiliation, there will come a day when some other set of freaks become the golden children and you get thrown out like so much used cat litter.

See also labor unions, the lower middle class, etc.

Last edited:
Back