Boyer' open letter to Kaepernick

The "most woke" Super Bowl ever dropped to historic low TV ratings
Super Bowl Viewership Falls To Low Of 96.4 Million – Deadline

" .... In figures released this morning by CBS Sports, the big game had a total audience of 96.4 million viewers on CBS and a bundle of platforms and outlets, according to Nielsen. Confirming the suspicions that many had even going into the match-up between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Kansas City Chiefs, that is the least watched Super Bowl in recent history.

With around 91.6 million viewers on CBS alone ...... a 8% stumble from what Fox had on its broadcast network last year, the 55th Super Bowl distinctly had the smallest network audience since the very different TV era of 2006.

I confess. I watched the whole game start to finish. I got paid to do it, or I wouldn't have. I am definitely a sellout.

Et1af67XMAEQk8d

Did anyone besides me think they made Vince Lombardi look like a black man?

It looked like there was a rule about who could be in a commercial and who could not be in a commercial
And so they "colorized" Vince to skirt the rule

I believe that this school board was in charge of the rules

I agree previously Cuban said he would kneel; however, it's hard to kneel with the players if the anthem isn't played. It's clearly not because of zero fan attendance. Per the article:

The Mavericks, owner Mark Cuban told The Athletic on Monday night, have not played the anthem during any of their 13 home games at the American Airlines Center so far this season by design. Only one of those games — Monday’s 127-122 win against the Minnesota Timberwolves — had limited fans in attendance, something that likely allowed the decision to slip under the radar.

If it was fans, why did the Monday game lack the anthem?

With NBA teams now in the process of welcoming fans back into their arenas, all teams will play the national anthem in keeping with longstanding league policy,” the league’s Chief Communications Officer Mike Bass said in a statement.

What will Cuban do?

But it seems he was at .02. Well below the legal limit.
^^^THIS

I've not paid much attention to the actual charges, only what I hear in snippets of the news. That said...

It sounds like one of those zero tolerance sorts of cites, not unlike a Texas 20yo who has any perceptible level of alcohol in their system.

Add in "Park Police" and you get the potential for the same level of 'zero tolerance' with a dose of 'meter maid' mentality tossed in where the Napoleon complex kicks in.

^^^THIS

I've not paid much attention to the actual charges, only what I hear in snippets of the news. That said...

It sounds like one of those zero tolerance sorts of cites, not unlike a Texas 20yo who has any perceptible level of alcohol in their system.

Add in "Park Police" and you get the potential for the same level of 'zero tolerance' with a dose of 'meter maid' mentality tossed in where the Napoleon complex kicks in.
True, however, he was initially pulled over for reckless driving. Maybe Jeep likes reckless drivers to hawk there POS vehicles.

Brucie is still a hypocrite cry baby POS and always will be.

Last edited:
With NBA teams now in the process of welcoming fans back into their arenas, all teams will play the national anthem in keeping with longstanding league policy,” the league’s Chief Communications Officer Mike Bass said in a statement.

What will Cuban do?
Yup. The league un-solved it for Cuban. Mavs said they'll play the anthem again so Mark'll probably kneel with the players.

True, however, he was initially pulled over for reckless driving. Maybe Jeep likes reckless drivers to hawk tier POS vehicles.

Brucie is still a hypocrite cry baby POS and always will be.
Reckless driving is often listed as the PC for a DWI arrest...in some cases, the video makes clear it was pretty reckless (swerving out of lanes, bouncing off of curbs) while in other instances, it is no more than a quick jerk of a wheel where the driver was still in their lane. Personally, I would view motorcyclists who engage in lane splitting to be riding recklessly, but the law allows it in some places...

Maybe it is the post-conviction practice side of me coming out, but I will wait for the judicial processes to play out before passing judgment in the absence of a complete video and offense report being released.

Reckless driving is often listed as the PC for a DWI arrest...in some cases, the video makes clear it was pretty reckless (swerving out of lanes, bouncing off of curbs) while in other instances, it is no more than a quick jerk of a wheel where the driver was still in their lane. Personally, I would view motorcyclists who engage in lane splitting to be riding recklessly, but the law allows it in some places...

Maybe it is the post-conviction practice side of me coming out, but I will wait for the judicial processes to play out before passing judgment in the absence of a complete video and offense report being released.
Nonetheless, he's an *******.

Singing the national anthem before games hasn't always been a thing. We don't need it. It is in some ways anti-American unless you think being American means politicizing everything, forced unity of viewpoints, and religious worship of the state.

Nonetheless, he's an *******.
I won't disagree on general principle with THAT statement...

That being said, I found the Jeep commercial worthy for the fact that it is showing how the left will eat their own...the far left has quickly identified themselves in the wake of the commercial (just as have some of the extreme right), saying there is no way in hell they will meet with anyone in the middle.

The left is ALSO about to realize just how much this stupid impeachment clownshow will blow up in their face. They actually believe that some manner of Senate action prevents DJT from garnering support. They have ALSO continued to take many videos out of context by short-editing statements...prime example being a perpetuation of the 'fine people' hoax.

The Jeep commercial and its aftermath has, in a one-commercial segment, illustrated the polarized divide that will kill this nation...

I won't disagree on general principle with THAT statement...

That being said, I found the Jeep commercial worthy for the fact that it is showing how the left will eat their own...the far left has quickly identified themselves in the wake of the commercial (just as have some of the extreme right), saying there is no way in hell they will meet with anyone in the middle.

The left is ALSO about to realize just how much this stupid impeachment clownshow will blow up in their face. They actually believe that some manner of Senate action prevents DJT from garnering support. They have ALSO continued to take many videos out of context by short-editing statements...prime example being a perpetuation of the 'fine people' hoax.

The Jeep commercial and its aftermath has, in a one-commercial segment, illustrated the polarized divide that will kill this nation...
They’re making people publicly pick a lane. They can then paint any GOP congressman who supported Trump as a member of QAnon. Given the love for idiots like MGT that will play great in the primaries and poorly in the general. This is a GOP wedge issue. If the GOP wanted to win this battle they’d expel Greene and allow the Dems to impeach Trump. Rip the band aid off. The Dems are trying to help them bleed out slowly.

They’re making people publicly pick a lane. They can then paint any GOP congressman who supported Trump as a member of QAnon. Given the love for idiots like MGT that will play great in the primaries and poorly in the general. This is a GOP wedge issue. If the GOP wanted to win this battle they’d expel Greene and allow the Dems to impeach Trump. Rip the band aid off. The Dems are trying to help them bleed out slowly.
Reasonable people can recognize the abhorrence of the actions of some on January 6th while disagreeing that it was because of a speech given by Trump that was, in fact still ongoing at the time of the breach.

Further, for those that claim the Constitutional impeachment provisions still apply precisely because he was President at the time of the breach, they have forfeited the claim by not insisting on the presence of the Chief Justice.

Lastly, one should never use false narratives to try and force people to 'pick a lane.' The House Managers are being disingenuous in their approach and they know it. Hell, now we have the news that Sicknick may not actually have had blunt force trauma.

No party should be taking steps to expel a member that was duly elected and has committed no acts of misconduct while in office. And the left has demonstrated that caving to one demand just means they will move the goal post...something seen already on multiple occasions since the inauguration. The Dems are wasting our collective time with this nonsense and they are harming the American people in the process...

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back