Black Lives Matter; The Cerebral Warlords of Our Time

While from 2020, it's surely still there. Watch this - some people have black skin color, and some people have White skin color.

If this was any other agency and under a Republican administration, it would be a massive news story.

Yeah. Because Rs don't have any power or they would be doing what they wanted to without consequences. They get to participate in the system if they make a way for the Ds to get what they want.

The opening line is Priceless
"Three Kentucky Fried Chickens (KFC) “abruptly shut off” the lights and fled Chicago’s South Side this week, reports Fox 32."

Nolte: Three Kentucky Fried Chickens Flee Democrat-Run Chicago
This sounds like advocacy for broken-windows policing.

“A closed business is not only a sore eye, but it’s a gateway for violence because when you see abandonment, it looks as if there is no love, no hope in the community,” Ald. William Hall of the 6th Ward told local news."

Ald. Wm Hall - ==6th Ward, pastor, black. It is almost a guarantee that he was one of the advocates for less policing.

This should be a massive news story, but sadly, these kind of beat downs happen every week it seems.
The sound of that girls head hitting the concrete the 3rd time is beyond sickening, and I doubt she will ever be the same cognitively.
Will this be charged as a hate crime? Will the girl who may have killed her be tried as an adult?
Beaten by a 15 year old, who will get a slap on the wrist, while her victim is ignored and left convulsing in the street alone.
How do we fix this?

Last edited:

This should be a massive news story, but sadly, these kind of beat downs happen every week it seems.
The sound of that girls head hitting the concrete the 3rd time is beyond sickening, and I doubt she will ever be the same cognitively.
Will this be charged as a hate crime? Will the girl who may have killed her be tried as an adult?
Beaten by a 15 year old, who will get a slap on the wrist, and left convulsing in the street alone.
How do we fix this?

Death penalty. Sooner or later, people will quit if they know their own life ends when they behave this way.

Beaten by a 15 year old, who will get a slap on the wrist, and left convulsing in the street alone.
How do we fix this?

Obviously if the races were reversed, it would be a massive national news story for weeks. And what's crazy is that after they damn near killed the white girl, the thugs just started beating each other.

This is the Civil Rights Act in action. Things like this happened in the NYC immediately after implementing CRA policies.

Beaten by a 15 year old, who will get a slap on the wrist, while her victim is ignored and left convulsing in the street alone.
How do we fix this?

Also lost in that story is that it was the same sort of conduct as the George Zimmerman case...where the left claimed his life wasn't in danger.

Death penalty. Sooner or later, people will quit if they know their own life ends when they behave this way.
Maybe, but as Don Corleone said, to paraphrase, she is still alive. Death penalty is tough and too many appeals. How about we start taking digits and/or limbs. Maybe go back to lobotomies. That sort of thing.

Oh yeah, limit the appeals.

hic
I know your wrote that sorta joking( well maybe not)
BUT there has to be consequences.
Putting people in prison is too expensive.
There are many jobs that don't require much training. Why not put them to work
Tyson is willing to spend millions to hire illegals. Why not use prisoners?
Too Harsh?

hic
Too Harsh?
I've always hated the phrase..."paid their debt to society" when all someone has done is serve their time. Serving time in jail is a punishment and in some ways a protective measure for the rest of society. It in no way "pays a debt to society". I'm of the opinion that people should be held to account to make amends and possibly even remuneration for offenses committed. Obviously, the challenge is that it is hard to get blood from a turnip and if you make the return to society too hard then the convict will likely give up immediately and return to crime. I do believe that parole should not just come with requirements to not-do-bad, but it should come with requirements to do-good. In other words, post-release convicts should be required to not only get a job, but clean up the highway or something like that.

hic
Too Harsh?
Not joking. In the book, they beat the hell out of those scum within an inch of their lives. I said nothing of prison.

I do believe that parole should not just come with requirements to not-do-bad, but it should come with requirements to do-good. In other words, post-release convicts should be required to not only get a job, but clean up the highway or something like that.

I think that's a superb idea. It would be good for society and good for the convict. It would help give him a sense of purpose and responsibility.

Not to mention the wildly out of proportion prevalence of mixed race couples.

I've got no problem with mixed race couples, but I also know they don't make up 50% of the marriages in this country.

Right. Funny thing is that when white men maybe did dominate TV, I don't remember seeing women and non-white people portrayed as buffoons. Look at Archie Bunker. Always upstaged by the Jeffersons and Irene Lorenzo.

So to counteract whatever perceived slight on those groups for decades, don't make everyone look reasonable, no, make the white guys man bun wearing morons.

Maybe because it’s some “pay attention to women” or something that it also seems Netflix and Amazon Prime are overwhelmed with movies featuring strong women as main characters. It’s getting a bit monotonous.

Right. Funny thing is that when white men maybe did dominate TV, I don't remember seeing women and non-white people portrayed as buffoons. Look at Archie Bunker. Always upstaged by the Jeffersons and Irene Lorenzo.

So to counteract whatever perceived slight on those groups for decades, don't make everyone look reasonable, no, make the white guys man bun wearing morons.

Did white men ever dominate TV? Even in the '50s, I Love Lucy had a white woman as the main character, and virtually every show had women in important roles. I haven't seen a ton of ads from back then, but those I have seen had plenty of women in them, because it's usually a lot of easier to get the woman in a family to spend money than the man.

Did white men ever dominate TV? Even in the '50s, I Love Lucy had a white woman as the main character, and virtually every show had women in important roles. I haven't seen a ton of ads from back then, but those I have seen had plenty of women in them, because it's usually a lot of easier to get the woman in a family to spend money than the man.
Maybe early on, and in the 60s, but overall, no. And, from what I ever saw, any non-white, male TV characters were never portrayed with buffoonery as white males might be.

Back