Biolabs

Origin of the biolabs distraction was a gift from QAnon people to Putin/China/et al.

Putin didn't mention it in his rambling justification for this action.

If I were resourceful, I would photoshop hornfans.com/westmall into this graphic.
FNxNabZVsAE76zD

Bubba
Are you saying we did not have "bio labs" in Ukraine?
Neither of us knows. The spectrum ranges from “god bless Putin for securing these bio labs from the drug addled neo nazis” to “any country the size of Texas will have some bio labs, especially if their neighbor they’ve been at war with for years has a history of using chemical weapons”. I skew that way and you probably massage yourself to pictures of vlad horseback with no shirt.

What is clear is that Putin did not mention it in his verbal manifesto and it only started in the Q universe. So, unless the tribunals are firing up, false.

Neither of us knows. The spectrum ranges from “god bless Putin for securing these bio labs from the drug addled neo nazis” to “any country the size of Texas will have some bio labs, especially if their neighbor they’ve been at war with for years has a history of using chemical weapons”. I skew that way and you probably massage yourself to pictures of vlad horseback with no shirt.

I think the big deal to me is that the biolabs were being funded by the US DOD. After going through a global pandemic that was likely started from an escape from a biolab in China, the last thing we need is another pandemic in the middle of a war.

I get that experts need to study infectious disease, for safety reasons. But these places don't have any accountability and Ukraine itself is a corrupt place. Why would the US keep these open instead of close them down and move somewhere that would not have the security threats?

I think the big deal to me is that the biolabs were being funded by the US DOD. After going through a global pandemic that was likely started from an escape from a biolab in China, the last thing we need is another pandemic in the middle of a war.

I get that experts need to study infectious disease, for safety reasons. But these places don't have any accountability and Ukraine itself is a corrupt place. Why would the US keep these open instead of close them down and move somewhere that would not have the security threats?
I don’t disagree. However, the actual product that they work with would be key here. I live in a world where we see a hot war for YEARS and Putin’s Sabre rattling for the last six months would lead smart people to do what smart people would do - get that stuff out of there.

TULSI GABBARD: Here are the undeniable facts. There are 25 to 30 U.S.-funded biolabs in Ukraine. According to the U.S. government, these biolabs are conducting research on dangerous pathogens. Ukraine is in an active war zone with widespread bombing, artillery and shelling, and these facilities, even in the best of circumstances, could easily be compromised and release these deadly pathogens.

I am guessing we won't see Bubba in this thread anymore since he would have to admit he was wrong and if had any decency apologize for trying to insult posters here.

Wait until China invades Taiwan. Taiwan is another honey hole of corruption and fewer people know about it vs Ukraine. I am thinking, OK, guessing.........once Taiwan Bio Labs are revealed, the flood gates will really open up! Neither of these are Wars, they are invasions to get to the Bio Labs and perhaps money laundering or other criminal operations (human trafficking). This will all be exposed which ushers in a whole new process afterwards. Let's wait and see. Also, the death tolls and body counts MSM touts. Likely they are vastly over exageratted. Where have we seen that before?
:popcorn:

Neither is what Russian bloggers say. The woman in that gotcha post is not Inna Derusova. This is the deceased Derusova. Different person. derusova at DuckDuckGo
AC took his ball and went home because this population is not believing that Putin is merely saving former Russians from the neo nazi's leading Ukraine and from the biolabs that the US is running in Ukraine. The good news? Putin already pulled off the biolab thing. So it's all downhill from here.

I tried to link the article but whenever you try to link a Russian URL this site won't allow the link.
(using google translate)

The Ministry of Defense announced its readiness to provide evidence of the US development of the U-Pi-2 bioproject

March 24, 2022, 11:05

Text: Alexandra Yudina

The Ministry of Defense will soon present documents demonstrating that the biological project "U-Pi-2" was developed and approved by the Pentagon, said the official representative of the Russian Ministry of Defense, Major General Igor Konashenkov.

“In the near future, we will present original documents demonstrating that the biological project “U-Pi-2”, which we have already talked about, was developed and approved precisely at the Pentagon. The main goal of this project was to conduct a molecular analysis of especially dangerous infections endemic to Ukraine. This work involved sampling the pathogen in old cattle burial grounds in order to obtain new strains of anthrax, ” TASS quotes him .

According to Konashenkov, the Pentagon's experiments were not limited to the development of dangerous infections. Thus, a pharmaceutical company contracted by the US military department, according to the documents received, worked with the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense to test unregistered medicines specifically on Ukrainian military personnel.

In addition, Konashenkov said that experts from the Russian Radiation, Chemical and Biological Defense Forces (RCBZ) during the study of documents revealed new facts proving the direct involvement of the US Department of Defense in the development of biological weapons components in Ukraine.

“The Russian Ministry of Defense continues to study documents received from employees of Ukrainian biological laboratories about the secret military biological activities of the United States in Ukraine. During the study of documents, experts from the Russian CBRN troops uncovered new facts proving the direct involvement of the US Department of Defense in the development of biological weapons components in Ukraine,” he stressed.

As biotechnologist Ilya Dukhovlinov told VZGLYAD newspaper earlier, the danger of the US laboratories found in Ukraine lies in the fact that, based on DNA samples of any nation, it is possible to create a targeted genetic bioweapon aimed at the citizens of a particular country.

After that, a document dated March 6, 2015 was published on the department’s website , confirming the Pentagon’s funding of military biological projects in Ukraine. Later, the Russian side demanded that Washington disclose information about military biological activity in laboratories in Ukraine as soon as possible.

Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov did not rule out that Ukraine could be the Pentagon's largest project to create biological laboratories. In turn, Russia's Permanent Representative to the UN Vasily Nebenzya, at a meeting of the Security Council of the World Organization , did not rule out that the consequences of dangerous military biological developments that were carried out in US laboratories in Ukraine could overshadow the coronavirus pandemic.

Why not show now?
All this there are, there aren’t bio labs just reminds me of our evidence of WMDs. If there are or not does not give Putin the right to level Ukraine cities. Imo

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back