Biolabs

220px-Victoria_Nuland_2021.jpg

"Oops, did I mention the bio labs?
What I meant was bi-Labs, you know,
bi-sexual Labrador retrievers..."
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

How could she leak this out and then the pentagon totally deny it?
My opinion-- a lot of great men get promoted above the O-6 level into flag officer positions. Some of those who end up spending a lot of time in the Pentagon get corrupted by the politics that pervades that town, and they turn into as big of liars as the politicians.

Trump's plane, self-titled Trump Force One, was built in 1991. It sat in storage for most of his term. It underwent significant maintenance last year including engine replacement. Last night he announced to his email list that he's acquiring a new plan and asked for contributions from his supporters to keep him in his lavish lifestyle.

The last bit was editorializing by me.
The grift continues!

But AC you don't get it. The US government is the good guys. Ukraine is the purest of the pure victims. Russia (all Russians it seems) is the bad guy. Your facts don't match what the Ministry of Truth is saying.

Of course in the real world there are good and bad in each of the groups. Peace could be negotiated if each group admitted to their own sins (some more than others, I'm looking at you Putin), and agreed we all have common interests, at least a few. The most important one being not engaging more countries into the conflict and avoiding nuclear war.

The fact that both the Russian and the US governments (and many other governments) lie to their people, and to the world, should come as no surprise to anyone.

Just saying...

The fact that both the Russian and the US governments (and many other governments) lie to their people, and to the world, should come as no surprise to anyone.

Just saying...
Would you agree that sometimes they should not tell the press what's going on? I'd rather Ukraine receive some random A-10's "fall off the truck". I don't need to know.

The great Otto von Bismarck said people should not inquire how policy or sausages are made.
Otto was no stranger to the kind of war Putin is waging: he waged several wars of aggression for the same reason Putin has cited: those people are really Germans (Russians in Putin’s case) anyway so we are grabbing them. Putin’s problem is that he appears to have been mistaken about Ukrainian’s ideas about their nationality. Real bummer for them and the Russian soldiers

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-MICHIGAN *
Sat, Sep 7 • 11:00 AM on FOX
GAME DAY NOTES

Back