Biden steps down. Who's next?

Pointing out her record as Prosecutor and in Congress would be enough to sink her election with people who think.
The problem is that too many voters are incapable of thinking...after all, look at their insipid push to 'vote blue no matter who.' Qualifications simply don't matter to the left...

It gets even better.

Obviously the best thing Musk did this Twitter was at least mostly freeing it from being a censorship tool of the political left. But closely behind it is the community notes. It lets normal people do the job that fact checkers in the media are supposed to do but routinely don't.

Obviously the best thing Musk did this Twitter was at least mostly freeing it from being a censorship tool of the political left. But closely behind it is the community notes. It lets normal people do the job that fact checkers in the media are supposed to do but routinely don't.
Another version:

If this is the campaign for the next 100 days, it’s over.

Well, gays are certainly more important than the millions of lower middle class families struggling to pay the electric bill and put food on the table for 2 hungry kids thanks to biden's economic policies.

I wonder if enough people read X formerly known as twitter to off set some of the complete bs we are seeing from demx media?
THANK YOU Elon

I think Obama wanted to install someone competent at the convention. I think Biden endorsed Harris to spite Obama who led the effort to get Joe to step down. Obama knows Harris has no chance (but admittedly a better chance than Biden). Obama is looking to 2028 now to be king maker.

Last edited:
Nate is kicking *** and chewing gum and he just ran out of gum:

Back