Biden steps down. Who's next?

Looking for the official statement tomorrow..

"The Office of the President sits in an office, or else they wouldn't call it an office. I've been in offices so I know what an office is, and so we have an office that I've been in. That office is an office. It just happens to be in the White House because the house is, as you know...White."

I agree she is pretty bad, but the GOP convention was the biggest zhitshow I have ever witnessed. I mean, before they put their nominee on they throw out Hulk Hogan and Kid Rock? And some geek who is CEO of a freak show martial arts extravaganza? This is the party that nominated Eisenhower and Reagan and GHW Bush in its saner moments. We thought Sarah Palin was a joke and now you have a guy at the top of the ticket who is the biggest drama queen in history. A hero to the sort of christians who bite the heads off chickens and handle snakes but who is a serial adulterer, pathological liar and real estate charlatan. I saved draft dodger for last because that is my favorite criticism of President Bone Spurs.

I wont be voting for any of these disgraces----yet again
I was underwhelmed on the final night. Once again Trump had a chance to knock it out of the park, and once again he just rambled on, pushing me close to a catatonic state. I stopped watching 45 minutes in, and I will still vote for me.

His granddaughter’s speech was the highlight of the convention.

The key is simply optics. And what happened in Butler, PA probably locked up the election regardless of the obsessive spin we will be getting until Nov 5th.

To me Kamala is quite possibly the dumbest candidate either party has ever put forth. Regardless of what we are going to be told, this is not an intelligent individual.

She’s not likable either, so the MSM/DNC consortium has their work cut out for them.

Democrats grossly overestimate the normality, relatability, and likeability of their female politicians. They did it with Hillary, and they'll do it with Willie Brown's ex-mistress. It's actually a disadvantage for them.

To me Kamala is quite possibly the dumbest candidate either party has ever put forth. Regardless of what we are going to be told, this is not an intelligent individual.

She’s not likable either, so the MSM/DNC consortium has their work cut out for them.

Anyone who thinks Kameltoe will be the D nominee is disillusioned. Dems will do anything to get the "best candidate" in position. I have no faith in our election process at all.

Anyone who thinks Kameltoe will be the D nominee is disillusioned. Dems will do anything to get the "best candidate" in position. I have no faith in our election process at all.
Maybe. I don’t wanna count my chickens, but I think they’re in a no-win position. Kamala is an extraordinarily bad candidate. Even with the massive spin machine, people aren’t going to like her. The problem is, if they replace her, it’ll be very hard for the MSM to avoid the “racist” discussion.

Democrats grossly overestimate the normality, relatability, and likeability of their female politicians. They did it with Hillary, and they'll do it with Willie Brown's ex-mistress. It's actually a disadvantage for them.
I think they learned their lesson with Hillary. Not to pick more likable female politicians (because those don't exist in the Dem party), but to rig elections.

1721845464015.png

The honeymoon will not last very long. Trump will succeed in painting Harris as an out-of-touch San Francisco leftist, much as Bush portrayed Dukakis as a Massachusetts liberal. Trump will find plenty of running room with that campaign, as there is hardly a left-wing cause that she has not embraced.

If Dems care so much about championing African-Americans, why can't they pick a POC candidate that actually is one? You know, a candidate whose mom and dad were born in Detroit, for example. Obama and Kamala are only half-black, and the black half is not from the USA.

Kamala is a bigger radical than Bernie Sanders.

She hates Israel and Jews, while supporting Hamas. This despite her husband being Jewish.

B***h snubbed Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu speaking to the US Senate today.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back