Affirmative Action is now dead

She tried to cover it up by saying these students worked hard. Of course one can work hard and still get in via DEI because one can work hard and not get into UT.

They're full of unfalsifiable and unquantifiable comments about people "working hard." It's horse crap. Let's see these people's GPAs and SAT scores. They're gonna suck. You know how I know? Because they wouldn't need DEI measures if they didn't suck.

poor guy or gal (or they) lol

"
The email goes on to assert that DEI programs are in danger not just at Microsoft, but across all businesses:

"Unofficially in my opinion, not specific to Microsoft alone, but [conservative policy plan] Project 2025 looms and true systems change work associated with DEI programs everywhere are no longer business critical or smart as they were in 2020. Hence the purposeful and strategic 3-5 year shelf life of many company's inclusion commitments post the murder of George Floyd are being reevaluated," the email reads. "And the way I see it, the timing was impeccable so businesses everywhere could reevaluate the path forward should their U.S. federal contracts be at risk if the work continues on its face."
"

Harris County has a new definition of equity.

1721683972047.png

Do I have or do I lack socio-emotionally Intelligent Equity? :confused2:

Harris County Equity Guidelines

Harris County has a new definition of equity.

View attachment 10217
Do I have or do I lack socio-emotionally Intelligent Equity? :confused2:

Harris County Equity Guidelines
that feels familiar some how....

“I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed.”​

― Lloyd Dobler "Say Anything"

They are in total lunacy at this point. And of course, any "plan" that implements these definitions of equity are flagrantly illegal.

It is legal based on the 1964 Civil Rights Act. It is illegal based on the 1789 Constitution.

Are current federal bureaucracy ignores one and implements the other.

It is legal based on the 1964 Civil Rights Act. It is illegal based on the 1789 Constitution.

Are current federal bureaucracy ignores one and implements the other.

Even the Civil Rights Act needs a lot of word-twisting by the administrative state (like the EEOC and others) and the federal courts up make it even arguably legal under the Civil Rights Act. Also, it took a massive torturing of the commerce clause by the Warren Court to make the Civil Rights Act constitutional in the first place.

Back