2024 GOP Primary

Next Friday, we can switch to looking at VBM ballot returns and early vote counts instead of VBM requests and voter registration. Right now the ballot and early vote returns are just beginning and uneven between urban and rural areas.

If there is anything hinky that goes on in the election, 3 of these must win states have been blasted by hurricanes.

NC, Florida, and Georgia all have very good reasons to not show up to vote. Some may find it physically impossible to get to a voting station, some may not find it important when their entire lives have been ruined. No home, dead still to be found, no clothes, and all of the other horrors that Helene especially, and Milton brought. Sorting out what to do, how and where to live take priority.

I have a good friend who lives in Asheville, NC. She and her husband are wealthy, and lived high above in the mountains in an exclusive community where everyone thought they were safe. (This enclave was probably the handful of conservatives that live in Asheville)
She finally got electricity, and has shown pictures on Facebook. There is absolutely nothing left of her house, or any nearby.
The pieces could probably all fit in a brown garbage bin. They have good insurance, but her and her family's entire life is washed away. It really brings it home to know people, and see what they are facing. And, they are stuck up on the mountain. So far, no one has been able to access them.

It looks good for Trump now, but there will be all sorts of necessary strategies to help some of these people vote.
This is where I could see some unethical situations occurring, IF any cheating were to happen.

I am still keeping my hopes down. But thanks, mchammer, for the info you keep posting. It does keep me informed to the best extent one can believe in polls.

Beat the HELL out of OU!

mc :clap:
You know I am concerned about Demx cheating. We know they will But maybe this time the actual vote will overcome any cheating they do. Feeling more confident.

If there is anything hinky that goes on in the election, 3 of these must win states have been blasted by hurricanes.

NC, Florida, and Georgia all have very good reasons to not show up to vote. Some may find it physically impossible to get to a voting station, some may not find it important when their entire lives have been ruined. No home, dead still to be found, no clothes, and all of the other horrors that Helene especially, and Milton brought. Sorting out what to do, how and where to live take priority.

I have a good friend who lives in Asheville, NC. She and her husband are wealthy, and lived high above in the mountains in an exclusive community where everyone thought they were safe. (This enclave was probably the handful of conservatives that live in Asheville)
She finally got electricity, and has shown pictures on Facebook. There is absolutely nothing left of her house, or any nearby.
The pieces could probably all fit in a brown garbage bin. They have good insurance, but her and her family's entire life is washed away. It really brings it home to know people, and see what they are facing. And, they are stuck up on the mountain. So far, no one has been able to access them.

It looks good for Trump now, but there will be all sorts of necessary strategies to help some of these people vote.
This is where I could see some unethical situations occurring, IF any cheating were to happen.

I am still keeping my hopes down. But thanks, mchammer, for the info you keep posting. It does keep me informed to the best extent one can believe in polls.

Beat the HELL out of OU!

mc :clap:
You know I am concerned about Demx cheating. We know they will But maybe this time the actual vote will overcome any cheating they do. Feeling more confident.
Cheating is likely no more than 0.5% of the vote (1/200). Thus Trump needs to win by more than 1% to be cheat-proof.

In 2 weeks when early ballots (mail and in person) start coming in fast and furious, I predict this news will eclipse the polling news.

Granted an increase in early GOP vote potentially negates their advantage on Election Day, but the enthusiasm over 2020 will be hard to ignore (and noting the difference in 2020 was razor thin).

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back