2024 Football Schedule

This is a brutal schedule. Arkansas has been very difficult over the years. I don't know where they stand now but the hatred of us makes them a top ten team. A&M will be a blood bath a Kyle. OU is OU. MICHIGAN? Wow... then Georgia too? Huh... I'm not panicking but it's an eye opener.

This is a brutal schedule. Arkansas has been very difficult over the years. I don't know where they stand now but the hatred of us makes them a top ten team. A&M will be a blood bath a Kyle. OU is OU. MICHIGAN? Wow... then Georgia too? Huh... I'm not panicking but it's an eye opener.

Well, win out and there wont be the mess we are seeing this year, there would be a bye week earned which would be well deserved.

Well, win out and there wont be the mess we are seeing this year, there would be a bye week earned which would be well deserved.

Well... we're losing our top three receivers. Two bad-*** DT's. Will Quinn return? Jaylon. Gone. Are we reloading or rebuilding?

Losing two games starting next year gets a big name team in the CFP because it's going to 12 teams.

Pickle,

The State Fair dates are being moved. Texas/OU will be the last Saturday in September or the first in October. Right now there are multiple players involved, primarily the two black schools scheduled for one of those weekends and TV. My bet is on September and off the first week of October.

The State Fair dates are being moved. Texas/OU will be the last Saturday in September or the first in October. Right now there are multiple players involved, primarily the two black schools scheduled for one of those weekends and TV. My bet is on September and off the first week of October.
Dang it. Gotta change my Dallas reservations again.
Also anyone notice the Ga game is same weekend as the F1 race? Hotels normally high for a huge game are now triple. Gonna be a zoo in Austin - dumb planning .

Also anyone notice the Ga game is same weekend as the F1 race? Hotels normally high for a huge game are now triple. Gonna be a zoo in Austin - dumb planning .

Just buy a house here. Problem solved.

Just 400,000 plus for the F1 weekend with 65% from out of town. Zoo does not adequately describe the mess.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back