2024 Football Schedule

LonghornCatholic

Deo Gratias
I guess this is legit.

2024 Scheudle.jpeg

While possible, I don't know if the conference slate would consist of 1 former east division team and 6+1 from the west division. They're going division-less, so it'd be more likely to throw a South Carolina or Kentucky or Florida in there and maybe take out an Auburn or LSU.

This looks like one of those Kyle Umlang photoshop jobs that he posits on Twitter every once in a while.

I'd be pissed if Eastern Kentucky (or really any FCS) ends up on the final one. If we do go that route, my guess is that it'd be a WAC team like SHSU or SFA.

Since the last game was played in College Station, it would be serious BS if the next game was there also, but I'm hearing that's exactly what's going to happen.

Anytime. Anywhere. Tell us where and when and we’ll be there. And, pack a lunch - it’s gonna be a dog fight and we’ll be ready.

Crazy that my kids who are 10 and 8 have never seen the following two things

1. a Texas-aggy football game live
  2. OU score a point in person (Yes, they've been to the Cotton Bowl Stadium for a game.)

SEC home games: Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Miss St

SEC away games: Arkansas, Aggy, Vanderbilt ,OU (at neutral site cotton Bowl)

I like this schedule.

OU got screwed with only 3 home games because they are home at the cotton bowl in Dallas.

Nobody talking about that we’re ALSO @ Michigan!!!!!

Aggies bitching paid off! They have ABSOLUTELY the easiest SEC schedule in 2024. But…..they’ll still go 5-7

Did anyone watch the official conference schedule announcement on the SEC network at 6pm?

I did. Generally said UT has it pretty easy while OU does not.

Also notable was each dude on the show said the game he was most looking forward to. Several said a Texas game like UT-UGA. Others picked traditional SEC matchups. None said a game involving aggy.

OU got screwed with only 3 home games because they are home at the cotton bowl in Dallas.

So we'll get screwed in odd numbered years.

Aggies bitching paid off! They have ABSOLUTELY the easiest SEC schedule in 2024. But…..they’ll still go 5-7

That's 2-6 in SEC conference play.

Last edited:
I am probably in the minority but I would like to see the Texas-A&M become the annual BIGGEST game in college football on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I have come to value Thanksgiving with extended family so much that I prefer to not give up any time on Thursday. Okay, I am ducking for cover now.:hookem::whiteflag:

I did. Generally said UT has it pretty easy while OU does not.

Also notable was each dude on the show said the game he was most looking forward to. Several said a Texas game like UT-UGA. Others picked traditional SEC matchups. None said a game involving aggy.

So we'll get screwed in odd numbered years.

That's 2-6 in SEC conference play.

I think you know what I meant! GEEZ!

LFG!

We BASICALLY have the SEC East! I’m good with THAT!

Georgia is the acid TEST! But having @ Michigan = WAYYY harder!

And @ Arkansas = tough

@ Aggies don’t f’ing worry at ALL

Watch!

The ONlY advantage to a Thursday or Friday Thanksgiving weekend game is the hotel rates. They’re not atrocious then but if they did the game on that Sat I am sure rates would be through the roof. That’s the only reason I would be concerned about Sat game. Having said that, somehow I’d be there (in Austin not a given at CS).

whew, @ michigan, @ aggie, @ piggy, Georgia and OK. that's pretty rough.
we are going to have to play like our hair is on fire, but under control. Sark and the team better have their big boy pants on.:catfight:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back