Wyoming Game?

I’ll be in Manila, Philippines. Something tells me I am not going to be able to find a place with the LHN there.

I’ll be in Manila, Philippines. Something tells me I am not going to be able to find a place with the LHN there.
Good luck. At times I have had to start an Asia swing by going to either Manila or Jakarta and finishing with the other. Ended in Manila fly to Hong Kong to take a shower and a night's sleep. Ended in Jakarta fly to Singapore to take a shower and a night's sleep.

If anyone needs a game stream to watch on their computers, Apple TV, etc — PM me about a half hour before the game.

@LHABSOB the stream might work in the Philippines as well, worth a try.

5cf03ce47bb15.image.jpg

8aedff_0b80950058754e649911fd84d122236d~mv2.png

Last edited:
Separated at birth from his identical twin -- the Oklahoma State Cowboy...
(and the New Mexico State Aggie)

wyoming_cowboys_logo_secondary_20154028.png

Okay-there-aint-room-for-3-Pistol-Petes-6.18.23.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm not too worried that Wyoming upset Tech. We will dominate, utterly dominate, the line of scrimmage on both sides of the trenches. Tech could not come close to doing that. And our D will hold them to under 20 pts, maybe under 10 pts. Even if Ewers has an off game, we still come out with the W. Just don't turnover the ball to keep the Pokes in the game.

university-of-wyoming-cowboys-featured-event.png

Last edited:
I'm leaving Wednesday for a transpacific cruise to Tokyo then Taipei. I have a wifi pkg so I will try to keep up with you hooligans. We get back Oct 6th at midnight. Just in time for the blow/u game with jetlag. HOOK'EM :hookem:

I'm not too worried that Wyoming upset Tech. We will dominate, utterly dominate, the line of scrimmage on both sides of the trenches. Tech could not come close to doing that. And our D will hold them to under 20 pts, maybe under 10 pts. Even if Ewers has an off game, we still come out with the W. Just don't turnover the ball to keep the Pokes in the game.

university-of-wyoming-cowboys-featured-event.png
I saw a good portion of their game with Tech. Tech was crapping all over itself and repeatedly shooting itself in the foot. And Wyo has that 7,000 ft elevation home field advantage. I wouldn’t put too much into Tech’s loss.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back