WTH has happened to people?

Chemical Engineering focuses on the traditional chemical industry at UT. We take Materials Science courses but the field is more broad. We focus on polymers, solvents, gasoline, and the equipment needed to produce those things. Material Science goes into metals, inorganics, maybe even biological material. It is more focuses on the material itself and not as much specifics on synthesis.

Interesting list, but it doesn't even list Computational Egineering. Texas has the only undergrad program which takes in 100 freshmen a year.

Not sure why @Mr. Deez thinks that any post from someone who joined a Texas Longhorn board and created a username that invokes a terrible tragedy at Texas is funny is beyond me.

hic
I wondered also why someone would choose that name to use on a Longhorn board. A troll or attention seeker?
Certainly not deserving of any attention.

He's been here for a very long time, and has a lot of things to say that are definitely worth your attention. I usually disagree with him, but his viewpoints are worth consideration.

I'm slow. I didn't understand the above all. Then I realized I only look at the pictures (not the username) to identify posters. If it's the generic "HF" then I generally miss who exactly is posting!

My cousin in law posts on instagram for the cheer team (always after the event). She gets dick picks all the time for posting cheer routines of 8-10 years olds.
WSJ backs up my cousin in law experience:

Back