Why McCain Needs to Be Stopped

Wash-

I usually agree with you but you've lost your damn mind if you think Obama wins texas (absent something like - the Republican's candidate was caught having gay sex with someone- on tape) and even then I think it's close

"When was the last time a democrat won over 50% of the popular vote, still guessing, 1976, ..."

Uh, Gore?

texasflag.gif

I don't think Gore got to 50% Remember, there was this cat named Nader that ran and I think he got like 2% of the uber hippy, crunchy, granola and possibly anarchist (to the extent that they vote) crowd.

I think it was something like Gore 48, Bush 48, Nader- 2 somthing, all other candidates combined a little under 2%. Gore didn't get his 50% though- I'm almost sure.

WuLaw and Pevo -

I will certainly defer to your opinions on Texas.

As for the nation, there are but a handful of states in play in this election (swing states) and I believe they will swing to the Democrats this year.

But hell, I have been wrong before.

Someone else with name recognition who lacks the resources to effectively compete for public office:

56803241_1d960e1c94.jpg

I will not share with you the horrors that I braved to find a picture of Leslie Cochran that I could post.

Wow that was the most amazinglu deluded article i have ever read.

McCAIN MIGHT ADDRESS GLOBAL WARMING! THIS MEANS HE IS A TERRORIST!

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back