Tom Herman on Line 1…

I generally find people who need to tell you they are genius, are not.
Very true and also true in many other cases as well. One of my uncles was a businessman and a devout Christian. He said that when someone told him that they were a Christian and that's how they did business, he would need to count his fingers after shaking hands with them.

Very true and also true in many other cases as well. One of my uncles was a businessman and a devout Christian. He said that when someone told him that they were a Christian and that's how they did business, he would need to count his fingers after shaking hands with them.
As a Christian, I agree 100%

Nope. 4-8, ending the season on a 4 game losing streak.

Don't fret, FAU will win 10 games next year, win their bowl and claim that "they're back" only to win 6 games the following year. I wonder if he remembered to head butt any players or if he gave the double birds to any cameras.

That one didn't bother me at the time. Drew Lock was a douchewaffle deluxe with whipped cream and sprinkles, and the rest of their team spent the week of the bowl prep being serious ******** towards our guys. I took that as celebrating with our guys by imitating the "secure the bag" move that Lock liked to do.

After he added flipping the double bird to LHN cameras on signing day, the Eyes fiasco, and other obvious signs of immaturity, I was no longer willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. The guy can coach, but lacked the maturity to lead a major program.
^ This ^

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Back