Ticket Prices

Back to the original topic of this thread, season ticket prices.

I was surprised that the prices did not increase that much this year. I paid $385 a season ticket, which averages out to $55 per game.

I have not had season tickets in a while. But I got on the waitlist to buy some this year. When my purchase time came, there were only seats in upper rows of sections 111-118 left. That they were $385 a season ticket, with no seat gift. So I bought some for myself and my family.

In 2022 those same tickets were $330 for 7 games, averaging $47 a game.
In 2023 those same tickets were $305 for 6 games, averaging to $51 a game.

They seem to be going up about $4 a game every year.

Back to the original topic of this thread, season ticket prices.

I was surprised that the prices did not increase that much this year. I paid $385 a season ticket, which averages out to $55 per game.

I have not had season tickets in a while. But I got on the waitlist to buy some this year. When my purchase time came, there were only seats in upper rows of sections 111-118 left. That they were $385 a season ticket, with no seat gift. So I bought some for myself and my family.

In 2022 those same tickets were $330 for 7 games, averaging $47 a game.
In 2023 those same tickets were $305 for 6 games, averaging to $51 a game.

They seem to be going up about $4 a game every year.
I got 4 seats in the same part of the stadium. I felt like that was a pretty good price and got my foot in the door for future home games that include Michigan and Ohio State plus whatever SEC games we get at home. By the way, I won’t be attending most games so if anyone is looking for seats let me know. I’m willing to sell for most games.

By the way, I won’t be attending most games so if anyone is looking for seats let me know. I’m willing to sell for most games.
Go to the West Mall Forum and post what you have for sale there. I have had good luck over the years both buying and selling my tickets there.

Recent Threads

Back