Texas Longhorns vs. 14 Oklahoma State Cowboys

M

MikeUT00

TexasSports Preview

Almost game time! Get it back on track, ladies!
hookem.gif

I am beyond frustrated. AARRGGHH!! What's the point of having the game on line after the fact! AARRGGHH!!! I tried to get the live audio through the radio station and they can't do it due to some legal mumbo jumbo. AARRGGHH!!!
brickwall.gif

OK calm down Cynt.

And then to top it off the live stats aren't working. So I jump to the OSU site to see what they have available they have the audio but you have to sign up and give too much personal info. Maybe I'll just lie about the personal info.
brickwall.gif

So if you're out there please update me on what's going on. Thanks. Sorry for the ranting and raving!!!

OK I finally have the live stats. 18 to 29 Longhorns
yippee.gif

Shut your mouth. YYEEAAHHH!!!!!!

HOOK'EM HORNS
hookem.gif

Argh - last I heard we were up 12 on a fastbreak bucket from Raven after Lindsey blocked a shot. Then I take the trash out and find out it's back down again.

55 - 66 Texas w/ 3:58 remaining
yippee.gif

I'm trying to keep calm but I'm so EXCITED!!! Stay focus ladies and take care of the basketball.

I feel like a crazy woman yelling at my monitor screen w/ the live stats!

At the Women Longhorn BB schedule page. I clicked on the live stat icon/words.

Defense on Riley tonight was reminiscent of Duke vs. LSU in Seimone Augustus' last college game. Completely shut her down in the second half. Deny the ball, prevent her from scoring at all costs. Help from all over. Different defenses. Different players (to some extent...Raven was on her most of the time, but others flashed in front of her all the time.) Team win in every sense. Keep it up, girls.

Way to go Texas! Like Coach G said, they had to throw the kitchen sink at Riley to even have a chance.
smile.gif
And they certainly did...

SEATTLE

Brittainey was AWESOME on Riley and in every other respect!! The team really pulled together. Strong contributions from Kat, E-Dub, Rachel, Aubrey... and Ebay made some clutch hustle plays. Carla was amazing as usual. Way to go, ladies!

bounce2.gif

After those first couple of airballs, it seemed like the fans perhaps got inside of Riley's head just a little bit...she only had four points after the chants started, and two of those were the garbage basket right before the game ended.

I might get my voice back in a few days...
yippee.gif
bounce.gif

btw, contrary to what texassports.com reported in the game preview, the game was shown live on texasSports TV via the internet. i'm sure glad i decided to check just in case!
wtf.gif

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-VANDERBILT *
Sat, Oct 26 • 3:15 PM on SECN

Recent Threads

Back