Texas Basketball Practice Notes: Injury Update, Takeaways, Scrimmage Details from SI

Thanks for the article. Good to hear that they're working on lineups and gelling as a team.

As for the Terry statement, I think the jury's out until we see what this team can do against equal/superior opponents.

The article alluded to Pope being able to start but also coming off the bench. He's literally bringing the most minutes/game out of any portal guard with him to Austin, so we're obviously not going to be able to keep him off the floor.

Still a little worried about our depth down low. Kaluma was never a banger for Creighton or KSU. Shedrick is gimpy. Onyema isn't quick enough. Kent wasn't asked to be super-physical for ISU.

Well, when it comes to the tournament, Rodney is outperforming all past coaches except for Tom Penders.

Well, when it comes to the tournament, Rodney is outperforming all past coaches except for Tom Penders.

Let's see how he does with players he's solely responsible for recruiting. I hope he does well, but I fear this season will be a disaster.

TRE JOHNSON
SHOOTING GUARD •6'6" | 180 LBS
CLASS OF 2024 @ LINK YEAR | BRANSON, MO
1728332666386.png

The look on your face when you've seen one too many shows put on by aging acts who have long since run their course in Vegas or Nashville.

TRE JOHNSON
SHOOTING GUARD •6'6" | 180 LBS
CLASS OF 2024 @ LINK YEAR | BRANSON, MO
View attachment 11020

The look on your face when you've seen one too many shows put on by aging acts who have long since run their course in Vegas or Nashville.

Just saw this. I doubt they get out much... for some reason, SW Missouri has become the "hotbed" to send kids for basketball development prep school. Greybear on their roster went to Frisco Emerson. Amare Bynum's dad played for ISU and is in coaching circles. Also has Andre Iguodala's son on the team.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Back