Texas AM = Michael Jackson

The party is never complete without mesquitehorn. How has fishing been?

smwhorn - I received no chemical assistance, but the concept of doing so was once suggested to me by a member of the medical community. I passed that time also.

Quick story: One time I recall being asked that same question was on a fly fishing trip many years ago. I got bored one afternoon and decided to challenge myself by catching a fish on a fly that I tied up out of fresh body hair clipping from various parts of my anatomy. I guess I wanted to be prepared in case I ever found myself in some life or death situation where I was naked and hungry in some river armed only with my wits, my favorite 5wt fly rod, and a portable fly tying kit. Well that hair on the hook looked even less attractive than it did on my body, but I caught a nice fish on it anyway. I was so proud of my unusual accomplishment that I waded upstream to tell my fishing buddy all about. After I finished the story he looked at me stone faced and said, "I didn't think you did drugs" and then added, "No way am I eating that fish".

Thanks again for the comments, guys.

Great fishing story.

Did you ever eat paint chips as a kid?!
biggrin.gif
hookem.gif

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Back