Say Howdy to UTs new transfer RB

Classic screen passes to him could go for long gainers. I see a real weapon here folks.
I saw a couple of moves in his highlights that reminded me of Bijan. He made a stutter step, the defender froze and he ran right by him like he was a statue.

As the "proud" SMU season ticket holder on this board, I can honestly say that I haven't seen anything from him these past two years. Some of you are seeing Bijan while I saw a 4th-stringer. Swing passes going the distance? He had 1 catch last year in garbage time. If one clip against Coastal Carolina got him this gig, then ok.

The biggest "tell" about Gardner is that when Leipold showed up at KU, who by most accounts is a much better human than Les Miles, Gardner vanished from the depth chart. And I don't think people even consider Lance anywhere near the offensive mastermind that Sark is.

This reminds me of the 1999 offseason before the Big 3 showed up and everyone was like "you've got to check out this Erik Enard receiver! He's like a combination of Kwame Cavil and Mike Davis!"

As the "proud" SMU season ticket holder on this board, I can honestly say that I haven't seen anything from him these past two years. Some of you are seeing Bijan while I saw a 4th-stringer. Swing passes going the distance? He had 1 catch last year in garbage time. If one clip against Coastal Carolina got him this gig, then ok.

The biggest "tell" about Gardner is that when Leipold showed up at KU, who by most accounts is a much better human than Les Miles, Gardner vanished from the depth chart. And I don't think people even consider Lance anywhere near the offensive mastermind that Sark is.

This reminds me of the 1999 offseason before the Big 3 showed up and everyone was like "you've got to check out this Erik Enard receiver! He's like a combination of Kwame Cavil and Mike Davis!"
Nevermind it was right after the Big 3 left for Enard.

Don't want to neg the guy, but I also have to be realistic. He averaged 4.4 ypc at SMU. Didn't Kyle Porter transfer to someplace like SMU and still couldn't crack the 2 deep?

Maybe he can be a good blocker on passing downs.

That was my first thought too!
Loved to see Cody come in on 3rd and 3….
I was hoping this kid was 220+, but fully trust Sark.
When was the last time we had a player like Cody or had an off tackle play designed. I have always. Wondered why that was not a goal line play.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back