Sad Democrat

huisache, I wouldn't say every single time a Republican won. But there were Democrats saying Republicans cheated after both Bush II elections and the Trump election. So for the last 20 years that is a true statement.

Anything in the bill that said it would restrict immigration would be ignored from the start.

Oh, he might half-assedly enforce it for the next few months to give the illusion that he wants the borde secured. But once the election is over, the enforcement would be over and never come back. Look at what the Adminstration is doing to any state that tries to help secure the border. It's suing them. That should tell you what their priority really is.

The pendulum in this country is swinging way to the right of sensible centerism.
Are you familiar with Newton's third law? For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Dems should be sad. You and your ilk continue to support the party and politics that made this sh*t sandwich. Bon appetit.

It is supposedly an uncommon disease but I’ve known multiple people who died from it.
Now we know one more.
I never thought much of her in life, but hope she finds peace in the everlasting.

Now we know one more.
I never thought much of her in life, but hope she finds peace in the everlasting.

Yep, of course, she's portrayed in the best possible light in the headline. I contrast that with how they framed the death of James Inhofe.

Not to take away from the grief her family is feeling
BUT Damn if you are going to besmirch one Rep after he dies then it is fair to point out how she treated her own people.

Yep, of course, she's portrayed in the best possible light in the headline. I contrast that with how they framed the death of James Inhofe.

No kidding. SJL gets this quote "Texas Democratic giant and Houston powerhouse". If she was a R, the quote would change from "Texas Republican giant and Houston powerhouse" to reminding readers of these:

1721658937615.png

She wasn't old in 1997! And

U.S. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee responds to backlash after saying moon is mostly made up of gases

And beyond

The Constitution Is 400 Years Old and More Pearls From Sheila Jackson Lee

Happy to see Uncle Joe stepping aside. I'll not participate in the butt kissing. He should have seen the writing on the wall a year ago.

Croc
I don't think he was capable of seeing that. I think his handlers propped him up and used him until even they could see he couldn't make it through the campaign.

Back