Random Season News

Have you been tested? Your kids?

Considering some of the "testing centers" being "selected" by our what's in it or me politicians, do you really trust a bunch of rejects to test you?

After my trip to Lawrence this year I think less and less of KU. I like Beatty and this is a cowardly and long term stupid move. If we move to the BIG I hope we leave KU behind.
Apparently now settled. Maybe someone can provide a link.

If I can't sit in my seats, we are going to have a problem. A **** home schedule that includes USF, UTEP, WVU is less than thrilling if I am moved around the stadium. The people around me have been there for decades, and I am not afraid to not "social distance" with them. Are we going to limit access to the restrooms and concession stands?

1.15 million out of 28 million in Texas have been tested; 21 million out o some 320 million in the country have been tested. Expecting a spike? You should be, but will it be worth another shutdown? I doubt it.

If I can't sit in my seats, we are going to have a problem. A **** home schedule that includes USF, UTEP, WVU is less than thrilling if I am moved around the stadium. The people around me have been there for decades, and I am not afraid to not "social distance" with them. Are we going to limit access to the restrooms and concession stands?

1.15 million out of 28 million in Texas have been tested; 21 million out o some 320 million in the country have been tested. Expecting a spike? You should be, but will it be worth another shutdown? I doubt it.

A **** home schedule should be exactly the year that you wouldn't care where you sit.

Related events? ^^ \/

Due to unfortunate situations I will not be playing another snap for the University of Texas . Has nothing to do with anyone or anything . Please respect my decision
— Anthony Cook (@_ACook21) June 12, 2020

Thompson advises relaxing

Last edited:
Several items disturb me but I’d go with them If they feel strongly impacted by those issues, EXCEPT dumping the EYES.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back