Random Season News

Very interesting interview with Johnny. Very happy (for him, his family & loved ones) that he has stopped drinking/drugging. Very honest conversation. May have changed my opinion (for the better) of Johnny. Hope he continues his current trajectory. I don't care who they are or where they go to school, I really hate to see kids **** up their lives the way Johnny did his. Looks/sounds like maybe he is on a different/better path. At least I hope so.

Last edited:
Very interesting interview with Johnny. Very happy (for him, his family & loved ones) that he has stopped drinking/drugging. Very honest conversation. May have changed my opinion (for the better) of Johnny. Hope he continues his current trajectory. I don't care who they are or where they go to school, I really hate to see kids f**k up their lives the way Johnny did his. Looks/sounds like maybe he is on a different/better path. At least I hope so.
I get your disagreement with my post. But Mack's words were true at the time.

As with any human being, we should hope for Johnny's growth and improvement.

Duke,

His family in East Texas is/was a pretty rough group. As I understand it, several if not all the males, were given free room and board by the State. I was led to believe that his parents moved to Kerrville to get him away from that influence.

I get your disagreement with my post. But Mack's words were true at the time.

As with any human being, we should hope for Johnny's growth and improvement.
I'm not exactly a "Johnny fan", but I am hopeful that he turns his life around from the alcoholic/drug addict/bully he is/was starting in high school & running thru his post-NFL career. In that interview he seemed to own the **** he has done. It is also a good sign that he turned down Shannon's offer of alcohol.

Last edited:
Its funny some of the comments out there regarding Sarks new contract.

"He hasn't done anything yet"

"LOL, TU paid Sark Jimbo money for one good year"

"Texas paying Sark for losing in the playoffs every year"

Most people lack critical thinking skills. In 3 yrs Sark took Texas from mediocre to a conference championship and the playoffs. In the 10 years of playoffs how many coaches have done this besides Sark? 13....Notre Dame made the playoffs twice but isn't in a conference. Its a big deal for a team to make the playoffs and it is very hard. Haters gonna hate.

Sonny Dykes. One year

His apology to Skip Bay Less is the final straw for me. Johnny is hopeless. How low do you have to go to apologize to such a steaming pile?

Recent Threads

Back