PUMP THE SUNSHINE!...........OU SUCKS!!!!

SN,

That tune was written by Barton Lee & Naomi Hazlewood. His mother-in-law built them a house on her vacant lot on Ave B behind her house. When they took off for California, she rented that house to my parents.

Why are birds the only ones that can just add the cool word at the front?

Warfrogs! Battlecats!
Back in my jr high days, one of my friends habitually referred to the grumpy school librarian as “Ms. Thunderfrog.”

But not to her face. That would have been dangerous.

E Hogan said this morning that the ULM coach was talking a little smack yesterday saying his defense should be just fine because many of them played against Arch in high school and are familiar with him.

Surely it had to be an attempt at humor.

E Hogan said this morning that the ULM coach was talking a little smack yesterday saying his defense should be just fine because many of them played against Arch in high school and are familiar with him.

Surely it had to be an attempt at humor.
A Statesman writer has debunked the ULM coach's claim. There are no such players on the ULM roster.
Thanks for the bulletin board material Coach Hill. We won't need it, but you provided it anyway.

Machine gun Kelly dropped out of Mississippi State.

Jackie Sherrill coached at Mississippi State.

So did Darrell Royal.

:missst:

Machine gun Kelly dropped out of Mississippi State.

Jackie Sherrill coached at Mississippi State.

So did Darrell Royal.

:missst:
So did Emory & Mike Leach, but Starkville is where Jackie let his tea watch what makes a "Steer" before they upset us.

As for Kelly, would you want to play for that *******? You know you are never going to sniff a championship with him as a coach, and you know he will throw you under the bus every week because his gameplan is infallible.

As for Kelly, would you want to play for that *******? You know you are never going to sniff a championship with him as a coach, and you know he will throw you under the bus every week because his gameplan is infallible.
He might not just throw you under the bus...

That would be getting off easy.

I'm talking about the literal Machine Gun Kelly. He dropped out of Mississippi State before becoming one of the Nation's most wanted murderers.

#1 Texas vs Mississippi State
Saturday, Sept. 28, Kick off at 3:15 p.m. CDT
TV: SEC Network

Texas is in the middle of a home winning streak now at 10.

MSU QB Blake Shapen is out for the season.

1727125059300.png

I’m late to this conversation but it’s been bugging me; Why does ULM have a jaw with teeth on the side of their helmet?
Is a Warhawk a magical bird that has teeth?

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Back