Prayers for my sister

Vino Bevo

Wine - how classy people get drunk
Hey gang, I've got a request that if you would, say a prayer for my sister who has lost her job. She's single and understandably concerned as she's looking at running out of options savings-wise soon. I know based upon Matthew 18:19-20 if a couple of you are kind enough to bow your heads with me she's going to come to a solution along His plan. Appreciate it more than you know.

Hey gang, I've got a request that if you would, say a prayer for my sister who has lost her job. She's single and understandably concerned as she's looking at running out of options savings-wise soon. I know based upon Matthew 18:19-20 if a couple of you are kind enough to bow your heads with me she's going to come to a solution along His plan. Appreciate it more than you know.
Where does she live?
Vino- i have a prayer list I keep and your sister is now on it. Please come back and update this as you feel appropriate.
God is good- coming from a guy who was about as far as one can get from God 35 years ago.
Ive been in really tough situations and looking back God was in the middle of it.

Vino,

Prayer sent and I'll be glad to add her to our list at church if you want, but would you send me a PM with her first name? That list goes out to over a thousand prayer warriors every day, and the huge church staff gathers on Tuesday morning to divide the list up in groups and pray over each one.

Thanks so much everyone - I sincerely appreciate it!

Sabre - I will send a PM and thank you for broadening the circle!

Thanks 6721, I sincerely appreciate you and the rest of the gang for the support. The move question is a good one - she's single and the entire family lives in Austin so I think she would hesitate to do so but if the right opportunity came around I would hope she'd consider it.

Not sure if this is helpful but I know a girl who watched dogs through the Rover app and now owns her kennel. Could be a source of quick income if she is can watching dogs while owners travel. Anyway, praying 🙏

Sorry to hear that. Church staff divides up the prayer list on Tuesday mornings, because list is so long, but that allows one of the groups to pray over members of a specific section and then gather to pray over the entire list.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back