OTHER GAMES

There are a lot of reasons you may not like Deion Sanders, but you are blind if you think he is not a great football coach. Sorry, but your hate on him is subjective, not objective.
Riley copying sand aggy - all offense, no defense.

There are a lot of reasons you may not like Deion Sanders, but you are blind if you think he is not a great football coach. Sorry, but your hate on him is subjective, not objective.

I'm not blind to the fact that may have been the very worst example of clock management I've ever seen

Threw away 60 seconds or more. Not hate. Poor coaching. Horrible clock management.

Another tie ball-this one ruled an interception by Auburn against GA. Looked like defender intercepted it and then, as he and the receiver were falling to the ground, the receiver reached in to grab his share of it.

I'm not blind to the fact that may have been the very worst example of clock management I've ever seen

Threw away 60 seconds or more. Not hate. Poor coaching. Horrible clock management.
He played it to finish down 7, either game over, and a huge moral victory, and the long term goal of staying relevant accomplished, and with a bonus chance to get the onside kick and maybe tie. Equal chance to win as rushing to score, having no timeouts, leave 3 minutes, minus USC running clock out, punting with 30 seconds if USC can’t make first down and hoping to go the length to tie. Or, while rushing to score, don’t score and lose by 14 or 21. With your all out discrediting attitude to Deion, I doubt you see the wisdom of that even if I suggest it.

instead, you saw the literal worst coaching you EVER saw.

my post rude, unnecessary, sorry

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back