OTHER GAMES

When was the last time Bama lost 2 home games in a season?
Looks like 3 losses at home in Saban's first year.
Screenshot_20230923_151438_Chrome.jpg

Ole Miss with int on Milroe while Alabama was in the red zone. Would have had at least 3 points but Milroe can't make the right reads yet.

Last edited:
Damn - Oregon fake punt from their own 17 and they got it. #98 is a 300 lb up back and rumbled for the 1st. Dude had a scholarship offer for LAX at Syracuse - couldn’t imagine the pain that big fella brought on the LAX pitch.

Ducks going for the kill early in. Ballsy call, but genius when it works.

I have been real happy with You tube tv for the last year. also has tons of content. and the four screen is awsome.
Gosh, I think I have had it for almost 4 years now. Almost from the beginning of the service. At the time I was paying like $180 for U-verse and 4 years later I still only pay $75.

Texadelphia,

It is my understanding that a firm in Dallas subcontracts with a large ad agency to do the Fansville commercials. It was their idea. They have been very successful with their humorous ad campaigns for years. Sorry, I don't remember the name, but a friend of mine got Bosworth that gig.

Texadelphia,

It is my understanding that a firm in Dallas subcontracts with a large ad agency to do the Fansville commercials. It was their idea. They have been very successful with their humorous ad campaigns for years. Sorry, I don't remember the name, but a friend of mine got Bosworth that gig.

Tip of the cap to them - they’re good.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back