OTHER GAMES

South Carolina kicker recovers his own onside kick to start the second half (trailing by 3) . . . Rattler then threw a good pass on fourth down, but his receiver took his eyes off it and dropped it

USC is demolishing Nevada.

59-14

(some joker snuck this one by...at 0:31, they do a big fart noise when the song girls bend over in unison)

Well, Bama got their 1 st game sea legs and now cruising (unlike us today)...

up 35-0 vs. SFA of TN early 3rd quarter...

Will be a 59-3 game at the end.

USC is demolishing Nevada.

59-14

(some joker snuck this one by...at 0:31, they do a big fart noise when the song girls bend over in unison)

That’s not your daddy’s Lone Ranger hi yo silver theme song!
Mighty fine recruiting tool the Trojans have there. Yep. Mighty fine!

Mack scored again.
Yay for Mack. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I have mixed feelings on this game. I like Mac and his UNC team, but I lived in the Low Country of So. Carolina for a year and followed the Gamecocks as my 2nd team then...

Some memories re: So. Carolina folks -- very heavy drinkers, boiled peanut and seafood eatin', genteel yet redneck at the same time, from the richest to the poorest they all apparently golf and fish, kind and welcoming, but if you cross them they can get violent real quick.

:socaro::unc:

(oh yeah, their bbq is tasty but weird)

NC hurts itself with two big penalties--defensive holding, then a personal foul, and SC is knocking on the door. . . . NC gets its sixth sack of the night. I think it's third and goal, but I'm flipping madly.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back