Mrs. Macanudo has passed

im so sorry for your loss Mac
frown.gif

The toaster story may have been the funniest thread in the history of hornfans.

Hard to believe she's gone, Macanudo.

I didn't eve know her and I am still stunned.

Will you be returning to Texas? Seems like maybe staying up there might be kind of emotionally tough, plus you've got a support network here.

Yes I recall the toaster caper. And the Mr. Mom posting. I am very sorry this pain has come into your life.

Mac, I know I'm behind on this, but what happened? We all need to look out for the health or our loved ones and I'd like to know what happened to yours, so I can better watch out for mine. Please forgive me if that sounds selfish. I have been praying for you and the girls.

I haven't posted here in ages. Mac, I am very sorry for your loss and while I'm not religious, I pray for you and your family. I'm heart broken over this. Mrs. Mac has always been an entertaining poster, seemed like a kind woman. I am very sorry.

i'm terribly sorry to hear this, mac. i know i'm a few months behind on this, but you and your family are in my prayers.

Yes, some time has gone by, but we do still think of you.

I hope you are getting some emotional traction at this point.

I don't know you or your family but I've watched you post through the years and it was clear that you were content and in a place where love lived. There's an old German saying," Those who trust in the Lord never say goodbye for the last time". I pray this is true for you and your girls.

I know how difficult the holidays can be when you have had a tremendous loss, so I will keep you and your kids in my prayers this Christmas.

every time i unwrap a macanudo... i think about you and hope you & your girls are doin well.

There's no other way to say it.

Last Tuesday evening, I found her unresponsive. She was not breathing and there was no pulse. She was taken to the ER and then eventually the ICU. By Thursday, her physicians agreed that she was not capable of even breathing on her own.

She's gone.

I'm serious. She's gone. My girls and I will survive. But this has, obviously, been a rough serious of days.

I encourage all of you to hug your families and keep in touch with loved ones. That has gotten me through the past week.

She was my life. My love. I have known her since she was only a freshman in high school. I'm 39. We were married over 15 years.

She was my best friend, my confidante, my whole world.

Back