LHN progression -Sounds like good news

I want to see a video of that hit Bam Bam put in the Aggie that Sabre mentioned.
I looked everywhere, no dice.
I was at the game when Brackens took out that Tech punter. I felt bad for that kid.

NR,

Old memory is bad, but I thought it was 77. If you don't find it, I'll ask some of my Aggie buddies if they have one. Curtis was a great guy, but hated football and really hated getting hit. His OL did NOT attend any meetings of the Curtis Dickey Fan Club. One in particular probably has it on his cellphone.

Some will be on LHN.
LHN will cease to exist at midnight on 01 July. Until the next round of reorganization, ESPN through the $EC Network owns the rights to all intercollegiate athletic events. Thus most of the Olympic sports and way out of conference games will be on ESPN+. The unanswered question is if ESPN does not pick up a game/match can Texas televise it over whatever CdC comes up with? (Texas would probably have to pay ESPN to televise.)

Watched a cool interview with Phil Dawson interveiwing Cameron Dicker after Dicker's first year in NFL.
That is part of what made LHN so great. Hope CDC finds a way to continue.

LHN will cease to exist at midnight on 01 July. Until the next round of reorganization, ESPN through the $EC Network owns the rights to all intercollegiate athletic events. Thus most of the Olympic sports and way out of conference games will be on ESPN+. The unanswered question is if ESPN does not pick up a game/match can Texas televise it over whatever CdC comes up with? (Texas would probably have to pay ESPN to televise.)

ESPN owns all the 3rd tier rights, so I don't think there even is a "kosher" way to televise/stream low-level Texas events. There's no such thing as 4th tier or whatever right now, but I bet there will be one in the future with all of this reorganization stuff.

My best guess is that individual households would need access to ESPN+ in order to get the "SECN+" stuff. Like those random softball games and swim meets.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Back