Joe Biden Accomplishment Thread

He really seems to be having the most trouble with names. Someone tell him to only use titles like "President of Ukraine" or "Vice President".

That was no Press Conference.The good news is they jacked him up enough and scripted the Qs and gave him the answers. Slojo will live ( assuming he stays alive) to stay as nominee awhile longer.
NOW what do all the Demz who already called him to drop out say?:lmao:

Watching Cavuto interview democrats and not refuting claims Biden is the best president in history is sickening. Journalism is dead.

What the heck? What activities is he talking about? Who would do this kind of crap? Are people insane or is there some idiotic rationale behind this?

Crime is down? This is the equivalent of a little kid stuffing their school assignments in their desk hoping no one notices.

Last edited:
I remember when Elon was the darling of the rich, virtue signaling left because he made electric cars. Funny how smog in places like LA and SF never went down but smug pollution skyrocketed.

Now those people hate him because he has a mind of his own, and, surprise, surprise, he doesn't agree with them.

Biden is going to lose because he followed Ann Richards’s model of promoting folks based on skin color, not competency.

I am torn between considering the Demx who orchestrated the multi level vote cheating in 2020
And the crap show I am seeing now between the failed attempt with stupid excuses And Biden people in power versus the rest of the Demx anxious to destroy America
Who will emerge??

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back