Horns vs. TCU - Game Thread

Klatt was right there. Sam needs to pull everyone aside and rip into their mental preparation. The odd formations, false starts, etc.

So, they never showed a replay of Bijan's 95-yard KO return...I did rewind to watch it again, and it was awesome!

So, they never showed a replay of Bijan's 95-yard KO return...I did rewind to watch it again, and it was awesome!

Made a lot easier by Jerrin Thompson holding right down the middle. Sometimes you get away with those. Today's obviously not that day with the way everything is being called.

Time for herman, or someone to go bat crap crazy and show some emotion. Herman will hafta unfold his arms to even clap clap clap!

Sneaky little play there. Reminds me of the Tech game from 2015 when they put it away with the little flip.

So, our longest, best play is a forced scramble on 3rd and long for 6 when we needed 10
Basically, not a single play we have run has worked, on offense or special teams (without a penalty)

Made a lot easier by Jerrin Thompson holding right down the middle. Sometimes you get away with those. Today's obviously not that day with the way everything is being called.
Yeah, I just meant it was good seeing Bijan at top speed, and with moves, even if it didn't count

The worst possible thing that could've happened this year was opening with UTEP. Y'all remember UTEP, the team that squeaked by ACU 17-13 the week after getting destroyed in Austin?

Patterson takes 2 and 3* talent, coaches them up, and kicks Herman's 4* asses.

Looking past TCU to get to BLOW U. Not gonna matter if they don't win this one.
Here we go again...cart before the horse!

Sweet, I finally found a Spectrum employee who was smart enough to figure out that to activate the device, they had to send an activation signal.

Just in time to see Mitchell celebrate like Johnny Jolly after a 2nd down stop, follow by us giving up a 3rd and long the next play. Overconfidence and entitlement.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back