Good for Blount

I don't understand why he wasn't arrested. If I had a stressful day at work, knocked out a coworker, and pushed around a cop, I'd be in jail.

Is it like NASCAR? They can speed while on the track, so football players can be violent if they are on the field?

Mmmm, Whataburger. I can't wait to come back to Texas. And WB and Wendy's aren't even comparable.

Nice to see Desmond Howard thought it was funny. Douche.

Taunting happens in football, its a part of the whole experience. Blount showed extreme immaturity and will now have to atone for his atrocious actions.

I respect Chip Kelly for making the difficult decision to suspend Blount, an impact player, for the rest of the season based upon his childish decision to throw sportsmanship and good judgment out the window on National TV.

As for the troll who thinks we (or me) should "unwad my panties" well, I believe he has shown his true color of maturity as well by advocating such actions. I'm sure you'll be one of the first to come back to say how Blount is getting screwed.

rolleyes.gif

I'd say they both got what they deserved. The Boise kid got sucker punched for running his mouth and acting like an ***, you see this crap all the time (especially in NBA) and I've got no problem when one of them gets jacked up. Blount is thru with football for acting like a street thug that attacks anyone who says hurtful things, whether it's a player, coach, fan or teammate. Chances are he talked as much smack as anyone in the game. I say let a punch fly everytime someone talks smack. Each game would last 8 hrs and the ratings would skyrocket. They all had it coming.....

_"stupid white college kids" ________________________________________________________________ I know your joking because thats just too ignorant to respond to...

Blackman you are a girl. I've read your post before. You get all crybaby about black people, then you spew you stupid **** on here when a black thug sucker punches a big mouth white punk, then the black punk backpeddles away as fast as he can and then with people holding him back acts like he is going into the stands.

You, little girl, made this a race issue. You are a wimp.

I would imagine this is blounts last meaningful football game. He couldnt back his smack talk on the field but man what a sucker punch when the guy is being yelled at by his coach...
All Blount did was prove as many had already thought, that he is a thug.

not sure why you think bsu is a dirty team though bigshmitty. unless your and OU fan
biggrin.gif

Don't take the ignorant bait people. It's and the poster are not worth your time. They are a fraud just like the ou football program.

Your telling me you've spent your entire life being stereotyped as a barbaric thug, and you perpetuating it is good for black people? Especially around a bunch of white people? Don't you think every white ******* looks at your comments and says "There goes another nigger - talking like niggers talk"?

If you don't get it, then I won't bother explaining it. You're young and will wise up eventually.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back