Good for Blount

Nope, BSU player was taunting but you are 100% allowed to do so after Blount said they deserved an *** whooping. All he did was hit him on the shoulder and walk away. I suppose Blount wasn't wrong with his prediction, he delivered the *** whooping. Would there be any criminal charges for this or the fact that Blount was trying to go after fans despite a cop holding him back?

Silliness. He could get charged with a crime and easily kicked off the team and the university. For however nice the punch must have felt to Blount, I'm guessing he just sucker punched himself.

I'd love to see them suspend Blount for at least 4 games. What a POS. He ran his mouth for a year and in 8 carries totaled 5 yards less than a corpse.

In case you missed it.
The Link

Blount is an ******* who deserves severe penalties, but that might help Oregon too much. 8 carries for -6 yards. Excellent. Of course, it would be cool to see him finish the year with negative yards rushing and as many points scored for the opposition as his own team.

texasflag.gif

I second bigbend1812's sentiment.

btw, are you a Tchaikovsky fan?

hookem.gif

And here's the complete version showing last play of game, Blount punching at teammate, the replay of the shot on the BSU player, and the trip to the tunnel.
The Link

#94 6' 241 lbs

It doesn't matter how big you are, solid punch across that jaw and you are going down. That may have been Blount's final football game. Somebody should have punched him for making us stay up for a not so exciting game. Goodnight Hornfans. The weekend is here!!!

That could end his football "career." (And it wouldn't break my heart). He's a SR who is a JC transfer. This is it for him. I suspect he has played his last football game.

It wasn't just the punch (tho that was bad enough). He completely flipped out and went after fans in the stands and had to be restrained by three guys just to get his thug-*** in the lockerroom.

Having settled that, the Oregon coach should be fined for fielding an offense that generated 14 total yds. in the first half, and that got its first first down halfway thru the 3rd Q.

Pathetic football.

To his credit he has already publicly apologized and obviously regrets what he did. He's still a dumbass and should be suspended for a game or two.

I've already got thoughts on the matter and I will lay them out on Sunday morning. Needless to say, Blount is not real high on my good list right now.

******* crack me up, they think hitting someone when they aren't looking is tough. I guess he went to the "tough guy" camelo anthony approach where you throw a sucker punch then run off as well.

Not that this makes the incident any better but apparently this all started last year.

There is a lot of bad blood between the teams and there was a lot of personal fouls and cheapshots from the BSU players on the Oregon players last season. It got so bad last season that a few players were kicked out of the game.

That is where Blunts pregame smack talk of "This team needs an *** whuppin" came from.

Still...if you are gonna talk smack to a wild 245 pound animal......I would leave your helmet on.

I understand everyone's disagreement, but I always give credit when anyone who makes a mistake publicly admits it and apologizes. I'm not saying it absolves him or that he shouldn't face severe consequences, even if it ruins his football career. But too many athletes do **** like this and never own up to their mistake or blame everyone else.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back